H.k. Anderson H K Anderson: Double Baked Butter Pretzel Balls, 20 Oz

by H.K. Anderson

Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of H.k. Anderson H K Anderson: Double Baked Butter Pretzel Balls, 20 Oz!
2 years agoSaint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
2 years agoDenton, NC
2 years agoJamestown, KY
Simply delicious an come in so many various ways an they are very filling [product:h.k.-anderson-h-k-anderson:-double-baked-butter-pretzel-balls,-20-oz]
2 years ago
Love these. Simple pop in your mouth snack that is good for you. I just wish I could locate them more easily. The buttery flavor of these is unbeatable
2 years ago
This is the perfect container to have at the house. My whole family loves these. They're always fresh and delicious. This is a staple at our home.
2 years agoCalexico
Very great snack . it's so good to eat and small but a very good size. I have bought them several times and will continue to do so.
2 years ago
My favorite type of pretzel to eat is peanut butter filled. Best friend was my absolute favorite until I tried these!!
2 years ago
these are a family fave. every time we go to the grocery store these find their way back home with us!