BY H.K. ANDERSON

Gabriella V.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite snack by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Channing C.
CAVE CITY, KY
Simply delicious an come in so many various ways an they are very filling [product:h.k.-anderson-h-k-anderson:-double-baked-butter-pretzel-balls,-20-oz]
Cynthia M.
Love these. Simple pop in your mouth snack that is good for you. I just wish I could locate them more easily. The buttery flavor of these is unbeatable
Raiza C.
This is the perfect container to have at the house. My whole family loves these. They're always fresh and delicious. This is a staple at our home.
Belen D.
Calexico
Very great snack . it's so good to eat and small but a very good size. I have bought them several times and will continue to do so.
Jessica D.
Harrisburg, PA
My favorite type of pretzel to eat is peanut butter filled. Best friend was my absolute favorite until I tried these!!
Olivia D.
these are a family fave. every time we go to the grocery store these find their way back home with us!