Hiveentertainment Super Mario Figure: Series 1 (23cm) Assorted

by Hiveentertainment

Mario and all his Mushroom Kingdom friends are here to collect in this cute range of 9' vinyl figures!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hiveentertainment Super Mario Figure: Series 1 (23cm) Assorted!
Burleson, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bought for my daughter Mario birthday party last year and it was a huge hit! She absolutely love it and leaves it in random places around the house. I plan on buying a few more just because one isn't enough. Cute!
San Antonio, TX
My son loves the Super Mario Bros. He loves them so much his 3 rd birthday party was a Mario theme I bought him the Mario and Luigi figurines that I think are a bit expensive for a small toy but well we do what we can for our babies. Well He had removed and lost one of the hands by the time we got home. Definetly not for the little ones. Cute enough to display though.
Lafayette, LA
My kids love these figurines. Just don't step on them. Ouch!!! I'm currently trying to find a lot of them, as buying them individually is a pain.
Katy, TX
My son seems to love these figures, but I find them very expensive for what they are. He does enjoy them though
Miami florida
Esta figura deuno de los mounstritos de super mario me gusta porque me lleva a mi infancia cuando me la pasaba jugando este fantástico vídeo juego, aunque admito que aun lo juego jejej
The product is of a high quality and reasonable price,is something durable enough that I would feel comfortable giving to a younger kid but i have it like a collectible. ITS SO CUTE 4 ME!

Looking for your answer?