BY SQUARE ENIX

Cariny C.
Doral, Florida
This game is perfect. As a hitman, you have a series of missions throughout the world -- Sicily, St. Petersburg, Japan, Malaysia, Nuristan, and India.. It's not just one mission per zone either (something along the lines of 20-25 missions, I don't remember exactly), the storyline is pretty good the music is just beautiful (I wouldn't mind a soundtrack of the game music) and the missions are excellent. What's best is that even though we've beat the game, we still can go back and replay missions to achieve higher stealth. The difficulty levels (normal, expert, and professional) are well thought out as well, forcing you into stealthier and more highly developed executions of the missions. All around, one of the best games I have played.
Chelisse B.
I really like this game. It's really interesting and fun to play. I haven't played it a lot but I watch my boyfriend play it.
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Addicting game, great storyline, plenty of play time and things to do. Really grabs a hold of you, would highly recommend!
Carolyn L.
San Francisco, CA
Omg I have always loved hitman this game is fun show off your skills...I love the tactics
Daniella S.
Graphics are amazing .. Addictive game . just don't recommend for children to play.
Eloisa R.
Great game good quality in the picture I highly recommend it io interactive hitman
Audrey O.
Love love love I used to watch my brother play this and he totally got me hooked
Caprice H.
LOWESTOFT
This game I’ve seen other people play, has good graphics & features & looks fun to play so I would give this a go if I received this in the post. I’d be happy to say I own this.

Price is alright pricey but fine.
Packaging would be alright it won’t be bad.
Rita D.
Denver, CO
What's the best part of this game?
Sarah W.