Hisy “Reactivate” Portable Power Bank Battery  uploaded by Melanie A.

BY HISY

You no longer have to worry about your smartphone’s battery life! This battery pack includes a USB port for a wall outlet (USB to outlet dock not included). When needed, take the Power Bank battery with you for the day, charge your phone, and when you return home, recharge it for your next day out! Simple as that!

T. B.
Techie Expert Level 1
Received this power bank battery in a FabFitFun box and it worked fine for a short while and now fails to hold a charge.  When I really needed to add power to my phone it didn't work.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I have tried a lot of portable chargers and this one does the job buy I do not like that I have to push the on button every 5 to 10 mins to turn it back on it is quite irritating honestly.
Yajaira P.
I received this Hisy charger from my Fabfitfun box in color aqua blue. I had owned other portable chargers and never liked them. But this charger I did liked alot. It works perfectly and charges my phone fast.
Sandra F.
Orlando, FL
Estos cargadores portátiles son el mejor invento del mundo !! Es mi favorito por qué es pequeño y lo puedes llevar en cualquier lugar, además carga el teléfono súper rápido !
Mikayla H.
Techie Expert Level 1
Because this is an off brand charger, my phone will not allow me to charge with it. It only allows the charge to happen for a short period (about a few days) and after that the charger will not work.
Daniela S.
It is the product that solves the biggest problem of the smartphone, normamente batteries last very little and had this hand can continue to enjoy your phone for hours
Melanie A.
Etobicoke
I love my hisy portable charger, it is always a life saver! I got it on a fabfitfun box, and it came in red color. It's very small but very powerful 😉
Lilly H.
Techie Expert Level 3
This battery charges my phone super fast and is great for on the go! I take it with me everywhere now!
abdelatif E.
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is abdelatif and I have a YOUTUBE channel and a FACEBOOK page , I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them and recommend them because I love your products so much. My purpose is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company to promote products.Thank you.
Rochdi
Hi. My name is Rashid Agraam. I'm here fromYes everyone love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product and I would appreciate you. with my loveMy estimate is my name is Rachid and I have a page on instegramWith a large number of views that I do a lot of electronics reviews. I canHelp you promote your products by reviewing them in my videosFor the purpose of FYI is to encourage people to buy from the Internet on time.The same company helps in promoting the best product I like these products,I want to review these products in instgramI have 17,000 followers
Josh S.
Wallingford, CT
Can this charge an Iphone 6s plus from pow battery to full?
Camelia G.
Bucharest
How many times can charge an iPhone6S?
Millie A.
Milton, Derby
Techie Expert Level 1
How many charges will this do