BeautyBodyBody Carehisung

by hisung

Handheld Self stick and phone tripod. Awesome for outdoor & Travel:Designed with light weight and compact size,easy to carry and be used anywhere and everywhere.. Perfect for phone & camera:With phone clip,suit for phone 2.25 inch to 4.2 inch width,compliant to camera with 1/4-20 screw.. With Bluetooth Wireless Remote:convenient to take selfies,group photos & wide angle views & has a wireless range of up to 10 ft.. Features - Lightweight, foldable and portable - Extendable from 9 inches to 31.9 inches - Twist Lock Design, avoiding the unstable waggle. - Rotatable phone holder - Fits all phone widths up to 4.2 inch - With 1/4 inch screw, fits digital & Gopro camera - Extra wrist strap for safety - Soft foam grip - All Aluminum, Luxurious Design Package included: 1x HiSung Selfie stick 1x Remote shutter 1x Tripod Stand 1x Phone Mount Adapter 1x Wrist strapHow to Pair Bluetooth Remote: Switch power button on"ON", blue light flashes. Search and match "AB Shutter" successfully, blue light will stop flashes. Switch power button on"OFF" to turn off bluetooth.

【Selfie Stick with Remote and Tripod 】2 in 1 - Selfie Stick Tripod, Handheld Tripod. Compatible with iPhone, Samsung, Huawei, Google phone, iOs and Android system. Suitable for DV, digital camera, SLR, Gopro and most smartphones.; 【Easy To Carry】 Selfie Stick tripod is easy to carry outside or travel for taking selfie and works as stable phone tripod with bluetooth remote.; 【Adjustable Angle & Rotatable Phone Holder 】 Two ways to install phone holder to choose thorizontal or vertical camera mode, 180° rotatable phone holder and 360° rotation head allow you to get best angle photos and capture the wonderful moments.; 【Perfect for phone & camera】With phone clip,suit for phone 2.25 inch to 4.2 inch width,compliant to camera with 1/4-20 screw.; 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED】We are so confident that you'll love this selfie stick with tripod and wirless remote and we are offering the BEST guarantee on the market. If you aren't happy with your doorbell for ANY reason, please contact us.

can someone recommend a good selfie stick with tripod and remote control?
What’s so special and makes this selfie stick different from any other?
Looking to purchase 8" Selfie Ring Light with Cell Phone Holder, LED Lightning Tripod Stand just to start out with for my YouTube channel. Do y’all think this is a good starter kit?
Start your review of HiSung Bluetooth Selfie Stick, Extendable Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote and Tripod Stand Selfie Stick for iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/iPhone 7/7 Plus/Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 8/S8/S8 Plus/More!
Ashley G.
Lincoln, NE
HiSung Bluetooth Selfie Stick, Extendable Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote and Tripod Stand Selfie Stick for iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/iPhone 7/7 Plus/Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 8/S8/S8 Plus/More uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Was surprisingly quite impressed by the quality and design of this ‘selfie stick’ type phone mounting camera tripod/selfie stick. Love that it comes with a detachable hands-free remote for capturing even better photos. It’s so lightweight and conveniently folds up into a small travel pouch. Best electronic purchase I’ve made lately!
Susan H.
Corp Christi, TX
HiSung Bluetooth Selfie Stick, Extendable Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote and Tripod Stand Selfie Stick for iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/iPhone 7/7 Plus/Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 8/S8/S8 Plus/More uploaded by Susan H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this modle from doosl on Amazon. Light weight. Will fit nicely in a purse or for travel. Can't wait to use it on the next visit with the grandkids. In fact I might leave it to end the who gets to hold the phone battle with face timing them.
leecee R.
Arcata, CA
HiSung Bluetooth Selfie Stick, Extendable Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote and Tripod Stand Selfie Stick for iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/iPhone 7/7 Plus/Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 8/S8/S8 Plus/More uploaded by leecee R.
New Alien Tacos music video dropping tomorrow, November 16th on YouTube(my birthday)! Love this tripod! It helps me so much when shooting music videos out in different nature spots! 💖follow for follow please👽💖
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
HiSung Bluetooth Selfie Stick, Extendable Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote and Tripod Stand Selfie Stick for iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/iPhone 7/7 Plus/Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 8/S8/S8 Plus/More uploaded by Martha D.
Purchased at: Amazon
This selfie ring was affordable and accessible being that I purchased it on Amazon's website. I have amazon prime so it only took 2 days, another plus of having prime! It's lasted a while because I purchased it on August 25th 2019, so it's about to be a year and it still looks brand new. Another plus is that it has 3 different lightning options which are controlled by a handheld controller. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that like myself in the beginning it's working on a budget most definitely!...is a great investment particularly because it also functional. 💓 HiSung Bluetooth Selfie Stick, Extendable Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote and Tripod Stand Selfie Stick for iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/iPhone 7/7 Plus/Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 8/S8/S8 Plus/More
Lisa H.
Jacksonville, NC
1,225 reviews
HiSung Bluetooth Selfie Stick, Extendable Selfie Stick with Wireless Remote and Tripod Stand Selfie Stick for iPhone 8/8 Plus/iPhone X/iPhone 7/7 Plus/Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/Note 8/S8/S8 Plus/More uploaded by Lisa H.
Purchased at: Amazon
This phone tripod is the bomb is you take pictures for PR for insta etc this stand holds your phone has remote and paired with ring light you no longer need anyone else while taking pictures for work. Grabbed off amazon also comes with nice black carry bag.
Amera L.
Thank you so much for the free product I will Dearest influence there reviewer have a nice day everyone who is reading this
mayvelin R.
rowland hights batson ave apt 203
Cuz I said if you're YouTuber you were really need to stand I started my YouTube channel when I was 10years old and since then I need a fan I have phone but it's a little old this is very cheap not expensive at all and if you are a YouTuber try this out
Kirian M.
Brooklyn
That this product helps me to do my video or take pictures in my opinion is gentle cause it helps a lot I will improve this product is the best.
Karla A.
pittsburg
Purchased at: Amazon
Si la luz de tu cuarto no te gusta y no sabes como tomarte fotos, pues ahora lo que puedes hacer es poner tu teléfono en este sostenedor y poner tu teléfono en medio y poner tomar fotos con un control, yo te recomiendo que la compres vale la pena.
Satava O.
Purchased at: Amazon
This has been such a great buy! It's so easy to set up and makes taking pictures a breeze. I know they are straight and not going to be blurry from moving around. The Bluetooth button also makes it easy to get everyone in the picture without it looking like a selfie.