HealthMedicines & TreatmentsHomeopathicA&B
Historical Remedies Moon Drops, Homeopathic Sleep Therapy 30 ea

Historical Remedies Moon Drops, Homeopathic Sleep Therapy 30 ea

by A&B

Homeopathic Sleep Therapy in a Vanilla Drop Homeopathic sleep lozenges Indications Take Moon Drops to unwind, still and soothe the mind, and ease into a natural sleep. Warnings This natural product is for self-healing conditions. In the absence of...

When taken how many hours do you sleep? Is there any drowsiness if getting less hours of sleep?
How quick do these start to work?
How does this help?
Start your review of Historical Remedies Moon Drops, Homeopathic Sleep Therapy 30 ea!
Union Star, MO
I have used Moon Drops for years and still, love the product! My best friend introduced them to me in high school and they have a gentle and easy way to get to sleep without becoming addicted. They have a vanilla marshmallowy sweet taste to them but not sugary. They work within minutes and help you stay asleep until morning, which is another reason why I love them. They have become part of my bedtime routine including putting on soft new age music to help me sleep. Being all natural, they are a huge plus in my book. You can find them online or at any health food store. I highly recommend if you want to try an all natural way to help you sleep. :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...