BY HISTORICAL REMEDIES

Moon Drops applies natural homeopathic therapies to effectively remedy the causes of sleeplessness - persistent thoughts, stress, anxiety, age, illness, poor digestion, and the effects of stimulants and prescription drugs. Moon Drops lozenges are non-habit-forming, have no side effects, and do not interfere with other medications. Homeopathic Sleep Therapy in a Vanilla Drop Homeopathic sleep lozenges see more...

Review (1)
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used Moon Drops for years and still, love the product! My best friend introduced them to me in high school and they have a gentle and easy way to get to sleep without becoming addicted. They have a vanilla marshmallowy sweet taste to them but not sugary. They work within minutes and help you stay asleep until morning, which is another reason why I love them. They have become part of my bedtime routine including putting on soft new age music to help me sleep. Being all natural, they are a huge plus in my book. You can find them online or at any health food store. I highly recommend if you want to try an all natural way to help you sleep. :)
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Any idea what these are used for?
Victoria T.
corcoran
I have difficulty sleeping due to pain. I'm looking for a product that is safe to use and works well. Would anyone recommend this?
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
Where can one get these at!?
Kat A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What are these for?
Ashleigh F.
Douglasville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really work ???