Histoires de Parfums 1969 Eau de Parfum

by Histoires De Parfums

gourmand oriental; fem. & masc. Top Note: Fruit of the sun, Peach. Heart Note: Rose, White Flowers, Cardamom, CloveBase Note: Patchouli, Chocolate, Coffee, White MuskThe carnal sensuality of a voluptuous bunch of spices. In the trail of this oriental gourmand, mystery is tinted with eroticism that the mythical year of 1969 evokes without a blush. Notes: peach, chocolate, coffee, white musk. Moods: warm, sensual1969, an erotic year. this perfume represents the sexual revolution and evokes an intense sensuality, accentuated by white musk and intense chocolate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Histoires de Parfums 1969 Eau de Parfum!
Theresa Z.
Ocean View, NJ
Just not for me. I was excited because of the packaging but the smell was sooooo strong and almost offensive. A lot of people may like it but it's just not my taste. Also gave me a headache.
Kristynn P.
Valparaiso, IN
I love this brand and almost all of their scents. They’re definitely pricey but fragrances last a really long time so I would say the price is worth it for a quality scent. It lingers on the skin for hours instead of fading immediately like cheaper perfumes. I tell everyone I know about this brand.
Britney D.
Mount joy, PA
One of my favorites from the discovery set. I would definitively like to get a full size
Laetitia L.
Westmount , QC
Fell in love with this fragrance... Beautiful and sophisticated. I have never experience anything like this before. Unbelievable

Looking for your answer?