Hisense - Refurbished 40

Hisense - Refurbished 40" Class (40" Diag.) - LED-LCD TV - 1080p - Black

Hisense Smart TV Enjoy the entertainment you want when you want it. The Hisense Smart TV is equipped with WIFI, internet and built-in apps to connect you to the world or even to escape from it. Full HD 1080p With 1920x1080 full high definition resolution, the images are so life-like, it feels like you're really there. 1,080 horizontal lines create stunning details and crystal-clear, vibrant colors to create a brilliantly realistic picture. USB Digital Media Player Provides you the flexibility to enjoy not only photos or music, but also HD movie files directly in your TV via USB. see more...

Hisense - Refurbished 40
Hisense - Refurbished 40" Class (40" Diag.) - LED-LCD TV - 1080p - Black
Ashley B.
I love this tv! I was able to get it on Black Friday for about $120 and I have had a problem with it. It's big and great especially for gaming. The quality is clear and wonderful. I highly recommend this TV if you're using something smaller and want an upgrade for a nice price.
Jha'kimbree H.
My Brother Has This One Lol Since My Mom Broke His Regular One, When She Went To Get A New One They Only Had The Smart Ones. We Have All Of Ours Hanging On The Wall, So The View Is Good If You Wondering No Glare. Also His Is Brand New, I Can't Speak For A Refurbished One ! :)
Jessica M.
West Milton, OH
I have a 40' smart tv, and i love it. I haven't had any problems out of it. i bought mine brand new for about 290 after tax, it is good picture also