ElectronicsTelevisionHome EntertainmentHisense
55H6SG 55 Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV

Hisense 55H6SG 55 Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV

by Hisense

Hisense 55 Class 1080p LED Smart TV - 1920x1080, 120Hz, 3000:1, 6.5ms, 4x HDMI (Refurbished) - 55H6SG R

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hisense 55H6SG 55 Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV!
Lindo M.
parktown
Hisense is another good brand , which is really affordable for anyone . Good quality and well I don't have much to complain about
Gemma C.
Carluke, Lanarkshire
Techie Expert Level 3
The picture quality is excellent, the design means you don’t need as big a unit as the legs are narrower than the screen and it’s lasted well. Got it for a great price so no complaints at all.
Salome K.
Wilmington, DE
Techie Expert Level 1
Hisense 55H6SG 55 Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV uploaded by Salome K.
I have Hisense TV for 3 years and have benn using since then. I like that it's smart TV and I can do anything using this, even scrolling the facebook, watching movies, listening to some nice music.
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Techie Expert Level 5
super buena rengo 2 años con ella y se wscucha y se ve como el primer dia la recomi3ndo el precio maaravillosa y ña calidad buenisima
Justyna W.
Campbelltown, NSW
Techie Expert Level 1
We bought it 2 months ago . So far we are happy with the quality of picture and sounds. Easy to set up and to operate.
BB-5373 Ricardo S.
Techie Expert Level 1
Hello, I had the opportunity to have a Hisense 5500F tv and I was very satisfied, I really liked the voice command, also the google software, its sound and that 1080 image made Netflix really entertain us as a family. five stars.
McKenna F.
Casper, WY
Techie Expert Level 1
Love this Tv! Great picture and great sound quality I’ve had it for two years and have never had an issue
Kali G.
Glasgow, KY
Techie Expert Level 2
Once again another great television for watching shows and for gaming the picture was clear had great color
Sarena S.
pensacola, fl
Techie Expert Level 5
Hisense 55H6SG 55 Class 1080p 120Hz LED Smart TV uploaded by Sarena S.
Typically use this tv for streaming and video games. Caught this on sale last year for Cyber Monday. I wanted a bigger tv so I purchased this a Walmart. The volume to me could be better but I just bought a sound bar instead.
Courtney  T.
Godfrey, IL
I love our hisense TVs. We have 2 of them so far and possibly looking at getting another for the basement. The picture quality is good as well as the sound and it’s so easy to use! I definitely recommend!

Looking for your answer?