ElectronicsTelevisionsHisense
55" Class 4K Smart TV - 55H7C

Hisense 55" Class 4K Smart TV - 55H7C

by Hisense

There aren't many TVs recommended by Netflix, but this is one of them-and it's ready for some next-level bingeing. With four times more pixels (8.3 million) compared to standard high-definition TVs, the H7 Series 4K UHD TV gives you vivid colors, sharp lines, and bold contrast in every picture. "Always-on" and "one-touch" hot keys give you fast access to your favorite movies and shows. Features award-winning sound integrated from dbx-tv®, and comes with tons of built-in apps. Take advantage of our Fouranty (a free 4-year warranty) by simply registering your TV.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hisense 55" Class 4K Smart TV - 55H7C!
Heather W.
Mount Vernon, OH
Amazing picture quality and sound. The colors are so vivid and vibrant. It's a very reliable tv and also works with the Amazon fire stick and roku. This is the best tv I've ever owned and will definitely buy another one from this brand. If you love watching movies or anything get this tv the picture quality will blow your mind.
Nicole S.
Summerville, SC
We absolutely love this television. It is used daily. The only downside is that it flickers occasionally. That may be our internet however.
Spencer S.
Park Falls, WI
Hisense actually has me really impressed, they're very similar to TCL. The picture and sound quality is really good especially for their affordable prices. I have has this TV now for about a year and never had issues with it. Very happy with purchase, recommend.
Allison G.
Madison, NJ
Was recently gifted this tv and love it so far. It’s easy to switch between apps and the picture is amazing. Would definitely recommend.
Justin R.
Wappingers Fl, NY
got the 4K tv for my Xbox series X and Ps5 and it was worth it. The tv is a roku smart tv and has access to multiple apps which is useful if you don’t have cable. The ray tracing from the video game consoles looks prime on the television and I totally recommend this product for its use and cheap price

Looking for your answer?