ElectronicsTelevisionHisense
55" 1080P Smart TV - 55H520D/H5D

Hisense 55" 1080P Smart TV - 55H520D/H5D

by Hisense

With great features and stunning picture quality, enjoy all of your favorite programs and apps from one, high-definition screen. The 1080p resolution and Motion Rate of the Hisense H5 series HD Smart TV gives you a brighter and crisper picture, with Ultra Smooth Motion™ for minimized shakiness in action scenes and sports plays. With built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet, you can watch premium content from YouTube, Netflix, Vimeo and more, plus listen to music from Pandora and share photos, download apps and browse the internet - all from the couch!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hisense 55" 1080P Smart TV - 55H520D/H5D!
How would you rate this product?
Rachael B.
Independence, KY
Hisense 55" 1080P Smart TV - 55H520D/H5D uploaded by Rachael B.
I bought the hisense 55in smart t.v. about 7 years ago and it still works as good as it did the day I bought it. The picture is very clear and the sound is awesome. It has alot of features to it but I really only use the apps like Netflix, Pandora, pluto, youtube, etc. Basocally the basic apps everyone uses. I love that i don't have to have any devices to use these apps because I can download them right on my smart tv. It connects to my Wi-Fi easy and keeps a connection. You can't beat the price either I think I paid around 600 including the 3 year warranty at Wal-Mart. The newer version is exactly the same only difference is the changed the stand. I would definitely recommend this to others. Hisense 55" 1080P Smart TV - 55H520D/H5D Walmart
Lauren  M.
Walterboro, SC
I think the picture quality is great. But the speakers on the TV aren't the best... and my husband says it lacks certain features, like no Bluetooth. He also says it doesn't have 5 gigahertz for WiFi.
Kaitlynn F.
Fargo, ND
This is the tv I first got when I moved out on my own. I’ve had it for almost two years now and I absolutely love it
Stephanie B.
Gainesville, GA
Este producto tiene una buena calidad-precio. Es un televisor inteligente que trae integradas las aplicaciones tanto a el como al control remoto, haciendo sumamente fácil su uso. Las gráficas y el sonido son de excelente calidad. Definitivamente lo recomiendo.
Meredith P.
This is a great smart tv. I love the Roku and all the apps. It is easy to use. The picture quality and sound is amazing. Very affordable.
Catrina O.
Jacksonville, FL
Great tv for the price. Color is vivid and picture is clear/crisp. Good speakers. New to this brand but would definitely recommend
Darsh S.
Schenectady, NY
This is in my living room and it’s a great tv lots of Chanel options. Screen resolution is great. WiFi connection even better.
Lourdes  B.
Rhome, TX
Hisense 55" 1080P Smart TV - 55H520D/H5D uploaded by Lourdes  B.
I had been bugging my husband for a new tv and he finally gave in and went to Walmart and stumbled across this tv and wow was it a steal! It was super affordable and it works great. The quality is really amazing.
Sarah  L.
Timmonsville, SC
I never heard of the brand before I got this TV but Walmart had an online sale I couldn't pass up. This was the best TV I have had. The picture is clear and awesome, the sound quality is great and not too low.
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This tv was an absolute steal for the size, being a smart tv, and the resolution. Sadly after about 2 years it suddenly just stopped working. I guess that’s what happens when you go for the cheapest option, ever since then I have only purchased top name brands

Looking for your answer?