Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. Salonpas Pain Relieving Patches, 20 count uploaded by Valerie O.Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. Salonpas Pain Relieving Patches, 20 count uploaded by Ruzzy G.

Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. Salonpas Pain Relieving Patches, 20 count

BY HISAMITSU PHARMACEUTICAL CO., INC.

Salonpas Pain Relieving Patches: More medicine Better flexibility20% larger see more...

nallely m.
houston, TX
i always use this pain relieving patch when i have backaches or my boyfriend, and i really work i love ghem and i bought them on walmart and they are not expensive so thats good!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are the best! I broke my neck last year in a car accident. I've healed pretty well, but still get a stiff neck. I put one if these on my neck and it totally eases my pain. It relaxes my neck. It works wonderful. It's inexpensive! So worth it!
Nicole D.
Union, MS
I have used all kinds of patches. These right here are so worth the money!! You get 20 for $4.50 at DG. They last hours. I put them on my Lowe back and my upper knee. Pain gos away. It's not to hot but you sure can feel it. Go buy these next time
Valerie O.
Corp Christi, TX
Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. Salonpas Pain Relieving Patches, 20 count are so awesome! Put one on and your pain is gobe or almost completely gone within 5-10 minutes!! Love these after a long day of hard work.
Cassandra G.
Albuquerque , NM
I love these Salonpas patches! Whenever I have a neck or back pain I put some on overnight and take them off when I wake up!
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are the best I've tried. They work really well and don't smell bad. They last for a pretty good while too.
Ruzzy G.
Apollo Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Who else using this???? This is really cool and effective!!! When i got back pain i use this!!!

Walmart