BeautyFaceFacial SkincareChom
Hiruscar Postacne 3in 1 Scar Clear Formula 10g

Hiruscar Postacne 3in 1 Scar Clear Formula 10g.

by Chom

Care products, especially acne scars. Specially formulated with three main features.Compounds effective care. Reduce acne scars, red inflammation black hole marks.The smooth แ-ni it up. And prevents new acne. With the specific formula.MPS and Allium Cepa enriched with natural extracts. Without alcohol.Dent and scar care to rise It is also easy to use with clear gel absorbed.Quickly, leaving no residue on the skin. No sticky residue. And to the smell.Innovative formula MPS.Hyaluronic acid helps to stimulate the skin to absorb better. It also helps circulation under the skin. Makes creating new tissue. As a result, the new cells are not completely Allium Cepa.An extract of onion Help reduce inflammation. Help fade dark circles and redness. Accelerate wound healing. Also keep skin smooth and consistent. Pionin.A substance that inhibits the growth of various bacteria. The cause ofAcne and pimples effectively redundant. Niacinamide (vitamin B3).To help inhibit melanin production. The dark spots to fade and allantoin to help soothe.Itching and accelerates the skin and add moisture to the skin. InstructionI use 2 times a day morning and night. Continuously. Use after moisturizer andUse before makeup.

Hiruscar Postacne 3in 1 Scar Clear Formula 10g.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hiruscar Postacne 3in 1 Scar Clear Formula 10g.!
Kate H.
So far so good, been using it for 2 weeks only. It didn't cause me any extra pimples but didn't really do anything significant to my acne scars just yet. Maybe it will, in long run.
Qamarina Q.
SHAH ALAM
very very good acne spot treatment. Helps to reduce my dark spot after a few weeks completely!
Afza A.
Jenjarom, Malaysia
After 2 weeks use it, it works sometimes but simetimes it didnt make any difference. Luckily i got it as a freegive
Vanessa L.
Kuala Lumpur
Used this when my acne was at its worst. A really good product. Helped to minimize my blemishes while also treating the dark spots leftover from breakouts.
Zila A.
Really good for post acne. Reduce my dark acne spot within 1 week of regular used. Works really effective.
Ayuni A.
This thing is good because whenever you have acne coming out from your face, you put the gel on top of the acne or the acne area and it will stop growing and I love it
Alifah I.
Hiruscar Postacne 3in 1 Scar Clear Formula 10g. uploaded by Alifah I.
Really good. I used it before I sleep and the next morning my pimples reduse. Had no buy a lot more cause bottle quite small

Looking for your answer?