BY HIRO #4 in Sake

HIRO Sake is a Multi-Award Wining Handcrafted Premium Japanese Sake brewed and bottled in the Niigata Prefecture, the premier Sake producing region in Japan. HIRO RED Junmai Sake is made once a year with Gohyakumanguko Sake rice, grown only by HIRO’s own Kura (brewery) and water sourced from the pure melting snow of the Bandai-Asahi mountains of the Niigata Prefecture. HIRO RED Junmai Sake is made from Gohyakumanguko rice that is milled down to 60% of its original size, which removes the impurities in the outer layers of the rice. The heavily milled rice together with the melted snow water helps give HIRO RED its pristine clean crisp taste. see more...

Courtney B.
Montrose, BC
I just recently had this for the first time in my life and went to the liquor store to buy it but ended up getting a different one and it wasn’t the same. This kind is definitely the best if not one of the best. Highly recommend
Michela C.
I can't drink, but my father and my brother actually do and they say this mix is pretty good. In my house there must be a bottle for when there are visitators and they offer them a tiny glass!