Hiro Blue Junmai Ginjo Sake

by Hiro

#3 in Sake

HIRO Sake is a Multi-Award Wining Handcrafted Premium Japanese Sake brewed and bottled in the Niigata Prefecture, the premier Sake producing region in Japan. HIRO BLUE Junmai Ginjo Sake has been specially handcrafted by our own Toji (master brewer) to be enjoyed either chilled or on the rocks and can also be used in your favorite cocktail in place of Vodka, Gin or White Rum..

I’ve never taste these Sake, but I have curious about the flavor
Is this sake good?
What do you drink this with?
Start your review of Hiro Blue Junmai Ginjo Sake !
2 months agoLos Angeles, CA
During our company dinners my boss decided for us to try sake for the first time. & honestly I didn’t know what I was waiting for it to taste like. It’s almost sweet to nothing. We would mix it in with our beers and it would taste so delicious. It did creep up on us in the end. Would definitely recommend.
4 months agoPalmetto, FL
My husband just bought this Sake a few days ago. It's really good and we loved the after taste. You should drinking it very cold. My husband love the Sake and he really loves it. If you like the sake, here is a good one to try. You would love it too :)
6 days agoBoise City
But why does it burn?!? This is not good. Like this is really not good. I'm not even sure why this is a thing. Somebody else can have my share. Yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck
a month agoSaint Amant, LA
I love, love, love Sake! Served ice cold it's such a treat!  Hiro Blue is a wonderful sake, so clear and crisp and refreshing, yet light and delicate on the tongue.  I was introduced to this sake by a good friend of mine and return the favor by telling others about it.
2 months agoNew York, NY
Sake is such a personalized liquor...some prefer it served warm but I know that the best sakes are served ice-cold.  When served cold, you are able to experience the nuances of each level of flavor.  I would recommend this sake to all of my friends.
9 days agoLadson, SC
Every time I go to sushi, I take a shot of Saki. This saki is smooth and doesn't have a bad aftertaste. I would recommend having this while eating some fresh raw fish. It is not expensive. I have not purchased in store.
2 months agoGlendale, WI
I really like this sake it is great all by itself and nicely paired with sushi. I think it is smoother than many alternatives and affordable. I would recommend for sushi dinner parties to liven up the mood.
a month ago
Okay so, the only time I've ever had this was when we were out for hibachi...and that's become pretty often! It wasn't what I thought it was going to be, it was better! Smooth, easy to drink, and perfect for those meals packed with flavor!
a month agoRochester
Delicate aromas of vanilla, pear, and banana lead into a palate that is crisp and smooth with a subtle sweetness. There is a wide variety of flavors. It's made in Japan and some times it's difficult to find in upstate new York.
5 months agoCape Coral, FL
This is by far the smoothest and best tasting Saki i've ever had. You can sip it cold on it's own or use it in place of Vodka for mixed drinks. This is especially good for making Tokyo Mules. You can find this sake at most ABCs and other liquor stores for a pretty affordable price. I would definitely recommend trying it but just be careful because a little can get you saucy pretty quick.