HiRise Deluxe Charging Stand for Devices, Gold

is this stable?
How much does this product cost?
Is this only for apple phones?
Start your review of HiRise Deluxe Charging Stand for Devices, Gold!
How would you rate this product?
Maysville, WV
I need this for my iPhone! I have a doc but is not used for my newer phone! This looks so mobile and light weight I would love to give it a try! It looks perfect for almost anyone and looks like it can be used anywhere!
snellville, GA
3 stars because this is ridiculously priced . You can find cheaper alternatives on amazon. But if price is not a problem go ahead and buy it because it's a decent charging stand.
West Monroe
I love this! It charges your phone just as good as any cord charger. It is reliable, affordable, and perfect for on the go.
bowling green ky
I really need a new charger because my lil nephew broke my old one and I really mad so I really hope I can get this one
Kenitra
Hello Sir , Hello Guys ,My Name is Anass Amaziane , i'm from Kenitra , Morocco !I love  HiRise Deluxe Charging Stand for Devices  and i like it ! because he's Great and  beautiful and very nice <3 <3 ! Just buy it ! This Product is very Safe and very Good !Me i like it ! and i think you too you will do ! Yea dude , just buy it , he's great !
Kosovo , mitrovic
I haven't try this one yet one of my friends have it and she said it is usefull i want to buy it maybe someother time
paris
Yah nice utilisation and very easy to use it ! Perfect when you learn your lesson or movies ! Design perfect
Una idea muy práctica para quienes pasamos por lo menos 8 horas diarias sentados en un escritorio. Lo quiero!
Tangier
So elegant, good looking, well designed, i like it and im loving every detail of this little shape ♥