ElectronicsPhonesCell Phone ChargersTwelve South
HiRise Deluxe Charging Stand for Devices, Gold

HiRise Deluxe Charging Stand for Devices, Gold

is this stable?
How much does this product cost?
Is this only for apple phones?
Start your review of HiRise Deluxe Charging Stand for Devices, Gold!
How would you rate this product?
Glory M.
snellville, GA
3 stars because this is ridiculously priced . You can find cheaper alternatives on amazon. But if price is not a problem go ahead and buy it because it's a decent charging stand.
Rebecca L.
Maysville, WV
I need this for my iPhone! I have a doc but is not used for my newer phone! This looks so mobile and light weight I would love to give it a try! It looks perfect for almost anyone and looks like it can be used anywhere!
LI N.
This look great on my night table when I put the phone on to charge but the only problem I have is that the phone doesn’t lock into place but rather rests against the charger and somehow I often knock the phone off the charger in the middle of the night the other day I sleep until 2 in the afternoon cause I knocked the phone off and the Alarm didn’t go off... so just beware looks great and like this better for my office rather than home
clementine A.
bowling green ky
I really need a new charger because my lil nephew broke my old one and I really mad so I really hope I can get this one
Anna Margaret C.
West Monroe
I love this! It charges your phone just as good as any cord charger. It is reliable, affordable, and perfect for on the go.
Myriam H.
paris
Yah nice utilisation and very easy to use it ! Perfect when you learn your lesson or movies ! Design perfect
Er B.
Kosovo , mitrovic
I haven't try this one yet one of my friends have it and she said it is usefull i want to buy it maybe someother time
Marijo S.
Una idea muy práctica para quienes pasamos por lo menos 8 horas diarias sentados en un escritorio. Lo quiero!
Ipsa M.
This looks like a really affordable yet useful prodect to me. This can help in maintaining the right body posture while working. The stand can Evan make the working easier. Can keep the phone scratch free. I would definately want one for myself and recommend it to others.
Lamyaa S.
Tangier
So elegant, good looking, well designed, i like it and im loving every detail of this little shape ♥