Hipstapatch uploaded by Imani R.Hipstapatch uploaded by Imani R.

BY HIPSTAPATCH #12 in Cell Phone Accessories

Peel it. Patch it. Love it.™

Andrea R.
I absolutely love these! I love to put them on the back of my car key. It adds a little special touch to my keys. And they are extremely tough to take off so you have nothing to worry about if you lose them because they are not coming off.
Ana A.
Council Bluffs, IA
If you want to change things a bit and add some uniqueness to your style or just a touch of your personality, this is it. Not only are they really easy to put on but they're really secure and pretty. I love the different options there are.
Imani R.
I love these little patches!!! I can't stop putting them on my computer, phone, and clothing. Such a nice little flare to add to any outfit or accessory. Everyone always asks me where I got them, and with so many cute designs there's definitely something for everyone!
Jessica A.
Pennington, NJ
I just received my prize pack of these patches in the mail today (thanks Influenster!), and I have to say - I love them! I used them to decorate my fairly plain laptop. Application is very simple, and they seem to stick well! The coffee cup patch is my personal favorite!
Jane P.
I got these as an activity to do with my little cousin and she had a blast with picking out which ones she wanted and helping me iron them on. it's a cute accessory for kids and they have fun with the process
Stephanie Christine G.
Smyrna, TN
Very cute idea!! I can see myself and my daughter enjoining these in several different ways! As long as there is a skull with a bow and something that says Go Vols! We're in!!
lexi w.
Waverly, KY
I came across these not to long ago they are amazing and cute and go well with old jackets or bags/backpacks or clothes just really neat stuff
Madeline B.
I love these!! They're really cute and you can place them anywhere you want. I love putting these on my shirts and jeans! They're amazing!!!
Courtney J.
Margate, FL
These are so cute and so easy to apply. you get SO many choices to choose from. they are just too cute. I can't get enough of them.
Bianca F.
Vallejo, CA
Lobe these patches! I use these on my hats backpacks and lrwtty much anything i can put them on. Adds a little personality to it.
Bryn V.
These are adorable! Where did find more information on them?
Riley S.
Kent, OH
How are these applied? They're shown on clothing, too, how do they hold up in the wash?
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
Are these like stickers ?
Galilea E.
Is this an online store? or where can find them at?
Raegan H.
Where do you purchase them and how much?