GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsHippeas
HIPPEAS Organic Chickpea Puffs Sriracha Sunshine

HIPPEAS™ Organic Chickpea Puffs Sriracha Sunshine

by Hippeas

This is an original Hippeas Chckpea Puff, Organic, Sriracha. Made in USA, Ohio. No Artificial Ingredients, Gluten Free, Kosher, Does not Contain Refined Sugar, Vegan, Wheat Free, Yeast Free, 95%+ Organic

USDA Organic
Corn Free
No Added MSG
No Trans Fats per Serving
Organic by Quality Assurance International
We don’t follow the rest of the snack pack. We go our own way.

We think ‘tastes good’ and ‘do good’ can be in the same sentence.

And we like, totally, love snacks.

Joint use to change things for the better, one chickpea at a time.

Other Ingredients
Organic chickpea flour, organic sunflower oil, organic tapioca starch, organic seasoning [sugar*, salt, red pepper*, vinegar powder (maltodextrin*, vinegar*), garlic powder*, japaleno pepper*, paprika extract (color), natural flavor, yeast extract*], organic pea hull fiber.

*Organic ingredients

Are these very spicy?
Start your review of HIPPEAS™ Organic Chickpea Puffs Sriracha Sunshine!
How would you rate this product?
Flavia C.
HIPPEAS™ Organic Chickpea Puffs Sriracha Sunshine uploaded by Flavia C.
This puff is way better than regular puffs. I think of this as a healthier alternative to regular Cheetos. This product is made with chickpeas. It may be a healthier alternative but I do not eat all in one sitting because the calories do add up. This is a good treat snack when I need something crunchy.
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
6,222 reviews
HIPPEAS™ Organic Chickpea Puffs Sriracha Sunshine uploaded by Sandy G.
These are a low carb hot cheese puff, they are pretty good tasting but not really hot. Definitely good for the low carb diet. #healthysnacks
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
HIPPEAS™ Organic Chickpea Puffs Sriracha Sunshine uploaded by Rosie N.
HIPPEAS™ Organic Chickpea Puffs Sriracha Sunshine uploaded by Rosie N.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m a fan of most veggie puffs so I knew I would enjoy these too! It has that chickpea taste but is extremely crunchy and dry, not like your typically puffs that are airier since it’s baked not fried. You got to bite down on these since they have a bit of density to them. And it looks like any cheese puff, little ball-shape curls. Now the sriracha flavoring has a very subtle vinegary, garlicky, salty taste but with no kick to it. That kind of bummed me out because I would of love the mildness. Overall, I like it and bought two bags! And this is filled close to the top too so it’ll take me forever to finish.
Rhina T.
Haverhill , MA
HIPPEAS™ Organic Chickpea Puffs Sriracha Sunshine uploaded by Rhina T.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
YUMMYYYYYY. I love these, they aren’t as unhealthy as other chips fried potato chips and they’re vegan:) no animals harmed in the making which makes me happy. I recommend giving them a try.
Kristalyn P.
New Bern, NC
HIPPEAS™ Organic Chickpea Puffs Sriracha Sunshine uploaded by Kristalyn P.
Purchased at: Kroger
I was a little nervous to try these but they are surprisingly really good! The flavor isn’t too strong but they aren’t boring either. I also like that they are healthier than your typical chip.
Yomeena K.
Las Vegas, NV
I did not like this flavor at all. It tastes really weird. I’ve tried the cheddar flavor and it was really good. But this one is a let down.
Ruth M.
These are so addicting! I have to pack them in my own little bag so I don’t eat the whole thing. Love the vegan cheddar flavor as well. My replacement for Cheetos.
Ruby W.
Purchased at: Amazon
It comes with a kick! I love having a feel good snack that’s crunchy, spicy and finger licking good :) each bite is light and the sriracha is not overly spicy. I buy these on amazon by the bulk!
Sarah L.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Safeway
This is my go-to in the chip isle at the store. At first I wasn’t expect much, but I do like Sriracha. Wow was I wrong I love this! I’ve shared it with friends that are obsessed with flaming Cheetos and they say it’s comparable.
Teri N.
Waterford Twp, MI
HIPPEAS™ Organic Chickpea Puffs Sriracha Sunshine uploaded by Teri N.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
These are really delicious & so much healthier than regular snacks, they are made of chickpeas too!