New ParentNursing & FeedingBaby & Toddler FoodHiPP
Organic Scrumptious Lasagne Toddler Tray Meal 1-3 Years (5 x 230g)

HiPP Organic Scrumptious Lasagne Toddler Tray Meal 1-3 Years (5 x 230g)

by HiPP

Lasagne pasta with mixed vegetables and beef in a delicious creamy tomato and cheese sauce. This tasty toddler meal is made with high quality organic ingredients, with chunky textures.

Every little thing we do on our sustainable organic farms, makes a big difference to every ingredient in our high quality baby feeding range. From individually selected fruit and veg varieties to free-roaming cows, we believe these special little things are what makes our foods so tasty.

Only once they’ve passed the most rigorous checks are they personally endorsed by Stefan Hipp, one of our fourth generation family owners, because every little thing we do, is from our family to yours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of HiPP Organic Scrumptious Lasagne Toddler Tray Meal 1-3 Years (5 x 230g)!
Dominika S.
Bristol, Avon
HiPP Organic Scrumptious Lasagne Toddler Tray Meal 1-3 Years (5 x 230g) uploaded by Dominika S.
My son is 2 and he really likes hipp food .We know this product and bought this many times .It’s not to much salty,very easy to chew on for kids .Portion is enough for one time . We will buy it again definitely.
Jade H.
Chelmsford, Essex
HiPP Organic Scrumptious Lasagne Toddler Tray Meal 1-3 Years (5 x 230g) uploaded by Jade H.
Looked nice & smelt nice but child turnt their nose up at it Easy to heat up with clear instructions on how to do so
Nicole A.
St, Merseyside
HiPP Organic Scrumptious Lasagne Toddler Tray Meal 1-3 Years (5 x 230g) uploaded by Nicole A.
Absolutely incredible, the packaging is lovely, recyclable, the meals are perfectly portioned and each one is packed with different things and packed full of flavour.
chelsea M.
Walton, Surrey
HiPP Organic Scrumptious Lasagne Toddler Tray Meal 1-3 Years (5 x 230g) uploaded by chelsea M.
This didn’t last a minute on my daughters plate, especially my youngest! It smelt pretty good, the texture was just the right consistency which I was surprised by as I thought it would be quite sloppy and that my kids wouldn’t be so keen but I was wrong. These meals come in so handy when it’s been a long day and I either can’t be bothered to cook or need something fast! They are also great to keep in the changing bag so we have a simple meal full of healthy organic ingredients, I can prepare almost anywhere with ease!
Ania A.
HiPP Organic Scrumptious Lasagne Toddler Tray Meal 1-3 Years (5 x 230g) uploaded by Ania A.
my little one tried it for the first time and liked it. maybe just need a little bit more species. no other issues. I got the product thru influenzer. it was nice to try the product. recommend to try.
Kelly F.
Manchester, Lancashire
HiPP Organic Scrumptious Lasagne Toddler Tray Meal 1-3 Years (5 x 230g) uploaded by Kelly F.
My son enjoyed these meals especially the lasagne I would recommend these to friends and family
Rasuole G.
HiPP Organic Scrumptious Lasagne Toddler Tray Meal 1-3 Years (5 x 230g) uploaded by Rasuole G.
The taste was not bad but nothing similar as homemade, my toddler and pre toddler wasn't the bigest fans but still ate it half. It is not bad for a cheat day. But this flavour i wouldn't buy agains as for my kids wasn't fave.
Alyssia P.
London, London
HiPP Organic Scrumptious Lasagne Toddler Tray Meal 1-3 Years (5 x 230g) uploaded by Alyssia P.
My son is a very fussy eater, he wouldn’t eat any of it. I tried it and I thought it was ok. Just wish my son would have given it a go.
Sophie A.
Batley, West Yorkshire
HiPP Organic Scrumptious Lasagne Toddler Tray Meal 1-3 Years (5 x 230g) uploaded by Sophie A.
Such a great portion size and great textures for my baby to learn how to chew properly. My daughter ate the lot so the flavours must be nice I did try to test the temperature and the sauce really wasn't bad at all. Really nice organic selection to have.
Karolina G.
HiPP Organic Scrumptious Lasagne Toddler Tray Meal 1-3 Years (5 x 230g) uploaded by Karolina G.
Really nice portion of food, perfect as a lunch for my son. Very easy to prepare. A big prons that can me eat as hot or cold meal. Really nice taste. Lasagne ingredients are amazing organic vegetables plus pasta.

Looking for your answer?