HiPP Follow-On Milk 200ml

by HiPP

#17 in Baby Formula

Organic baby milk from 6 months
Organic follow on milk

Ready to feed recyclable bottle, Contains vitamins C, D and iron which contribute to the normal function of the immune system

Iss there anyway to collaborate? ?
Start your review of HiPP Follow-On Milk 200ml!
Katie F.
Newton abbot, Devon
HiPP Follow-On Milk 200ml uploaded by Katie F.
I have this to my friend who has a child, she was over the moon with the products and couldn’t wait to try them all. She felt safe trying them as she had tried this brand before. She said it’s very convenient when in a rush and loves the packaging. Highly recommend.
PAula A.
HiPP Follow-On Milk 200ml uploaded by PAula A.
This is great stuff and so much easier to carry around in the baby bag then measures of powder, water and a bottle… Instead I just pour this into the bottle and away we go!! Happy quiet baby again. The only downside being in it is that if you’re out and about and your baby need milk for his food or is growing fast then this bottle just doesn’t have enough in it m. Making it so that you need two sometimes and sadly that leads to waste
Kirsty C.
HiPP Follow-On Milk 200ml uploaded by Kirsty C.
We were very lucky to have been sent some goodies from Hipp! This follow on milk was definitely a winner in our house. Easy to follow instructions and lovely packaging. The ease of the milk in the portioned size bottles were fantastic whilst on the move and for ease. We have one happy baby who thoroughly enjoyed this milk and we shall be certain to recommend to all our friends and family 😊
Beth A.
HiPP Follow-On Milk 200ml uploaded by Beth A.
Much like my review for the HiPP powder formula, we have decided to switch from our other brand to HiPP moving forward. This ready made formula went down very well with my 9 month old. It didn’t have any bad smell like others can have when rinsing any residue from the bottle. The bottle can be recycled too which is always nice. It’s surprisingly cheaper than the other brand we were using too!
Constance  M.
Sussex
HiPP Follow-On Milk 200ml uploaded by Constance  M.
The Milk is easy to make up and has a pleasant smell, Baby Bedtime Bath is so lovely!!! the smell is beautiful its hard to believe it is free from PEG Free from Parabens Free from Paraffins Free from Allergy - causing fragrance. The packaging is also nice on the eye. I recommend you buy this for your little ones
Klaudia D.
Belvedere, Kent
HiPP Follow-On Milk 200ml uploaded by Klaudia D.
I love this handy ready to drink milk. It’s a perfect on the go alternative , when you can’t really make a formula when you out and about on yet another outdoor adventure.
Paulina A.
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
HiPP Follow-On Milk 200ml uploaded by Paulina A.
Nice creamy texture and taste good. Great how it comes in a bottle to empty it out ready for feeding so ideal on days out but I think it's a bit overpriced.
Larissa R.
Mexborough, South Yorkshire
HiPP Follow-On Milk 200ml uploaded by Larissa R.
I am really happy with this follow on milk, my baby enjoys it very much. It is ready made so easy for on the go, it’s fairly affordable and worth the money you pay. I would recommend this to parents who’s baby is 6month+ looking for a good follow on milk
christine W.
Blackpool, Lancashire
HiPP Follow-On Milk 200ml uploaded by christine W.
this baby milk has all the info you need on the bottle can be giving at room temp or warmed up I had a little taste of this milk myself and it's kinda like almond milk which is okay the baby enjoyed the milk which normally they don't have this kind of milk I recommend to others to give it a try
Katie S.
Bridgwater, Somerset
HiPP Follow-On Milk 200ml uploaded by Katie S.
I was so worried about giving my daughter a bottle after a struggle with Breastfeeding, BUT I needed to worry - this has been a wonderful alternative and has meant I’ve been able to have a night out! I can’t express, so I needed a milk replacement that was going to contain all the good stuff like Breastmilk… this is perfect!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...