Hipmunk

by Hipmunk

Anyone have experiences with this site?
Anyone taking any trips for the holidays?
How does this differ from the other sites out there? Are prices generally comparable or lower?
Start your review of Hipmunk!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It compares all the mass search engine websites to find the cheapest room.in reviews
first heard about this on the morning news and checked it out and boy is it a great app especially if its for the last minute trips or if you what to go somewhere with no schedule in mind.in reviews
Very user friendly and very easy to navigate .in reviews
Really great at finding and comparing prices for different airlines.in reviews
I've used it once but never really found a good price to book a flight.in reviews
Shelly H.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is always my first stop in pricing out flights and hotels. I would give it 5 stars except that I tend to buy directly from the vendors instead of through the Hipmunk site or app. But their interface for search and displaying prices is the best out there - easy to use, and very easy to find the best deals at a glance.
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have used it twice and it was ok. I find it good for unplanned trips. I like it , but I don't think it's really easy to figure out at first.
Amber D.
Manchester, KY
This is great for last minute trips, it's kinda like SkyScanner (the mass search engine for multiple flights/trips), but I feel like Hipmunk has a bit more leway and other options. I've used it a couple of times in the past for my flights and the customer service was excellent. I do reccomend Hipmunk.
Laura S.
Bryan, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
1,594 reviews
The only place that I shop at when budgeting a trip. The prices are better here than on Orbitz. I don't use it often but when I do I prefer to use it. They have the best service. Love it! I'm happy with them!
Emily C.
Love the concept of displaying the flight departure, duration, and arrival visually. However they don't include all airlines so you might not find the best deal here.
Stephanie H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I like the function of sending out price alerts but I haven't seen it really change or help me yet. Kind of a good reminder to keep checking if you're shopping around and have that luxury.
Claire B.
Washington, DC
I thought Hipmunk was great until none of the flights were found at the prices that were online. I really liked how it shows the range of prices to get an estimate but I was unable to fully utilize the site based on the criteria provided. I will use again and see if I have better luck.
Jordan C.
New Albany, IN
I started to use this website because Swagbucks gave me points to sign up. I like the concept and they deliver on good prices for rooms in basically any area you would want to travel to.
Nancy C.
Long Beach, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I haven't actually purchased any airline tickets with hipmunk yet. But I really like this site. They always send me price updates on searches I've made on their website, which is really cool I think, since I don't have to ask for that. It just automatically sends updates for price drops or increases to my email.
Emily M.
Richmond, VA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Overall you will find flights cheaper but only by about $50 compared to Expedia and this website is a beast to try and sort out! Not very user friendly but for the budget traveler it is a good sight to use!