BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesHipDot
The 411 Pressed Pigment Palette

Hipdot The 411 Pressed Pigment Palette

by HipDot

Do you prefer fashion victim or ensemble-y challenged? Get the 411 with this palette that will complement any outfit and make you the life of the party...even if it’s in the Valley. Prepare to fall butt crazy in love with these 12 ultra-buttery shades.

Shade Descriptions:

Fashion Victim - Navy Shimmer
Pretty Groovy - Baby Blue Shimmer
Doll Face - Lavender Matte
Whatever! - Baby Pink Shimmer

Does it crease or fade during the day?
Hipdot The 411 Pressed Pigment Palette ? [product:hipdot-the-411-pressed-pigment-palette]
Has anyone try this product? I really liked the pallette color choice..
Start your review of Hipdot The 411 Pressed Pigment Palette!
Star S.
Ponchatoula, LA
Hipdot The 411 Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Star S.
I haven’t had a chance to play with all of the colors yet but I’m in love with the pigmentation of what I have tried! Really great formula, nice colors, and the palette design is so cute. In the photo I’m wearing Full-On Monet, Totally Paused, and Classic in the photo
Kylee C.
Hipdot The 411 Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Kylee C.
This was sent to me by Ipsy, every month on the plus tier you choose 3 products & Ipsy picks the other 2 out for you. This was one of their picks. First thing I’ll say is I’m not happy about the fact that as soon I opened the palette just to even glance at it, I noticed a giant thumb/finger print on the shade charmed with the bunny on it. The plastic sheet was still protecting makeup & everything, I didn’t accidentally touch one of the pans. I don’t know if this a HipDot or Ipsy production issue. Now, speaking on everything else about it; It’s not something I would normally pick for myself only because although the color story is beautiful & full of pretty warm tones, my collection is full of similar shades from more reputable brands already. Once you get a lot of similar shades stacked up, the same story repeated over & over starts to get boring. Regardless, since this is my first shot at trying something by HipDot I decided to give it a chance. This palette is solid as far as pigment goes & staying power, but application isn’t seamless. The matte shades lean on the chalky side as far as formula goes which I don’t like. It leaves a lot of room for fall out. It’s also easy to muddy out the formula of this palette. Overall it’s solid, but one of those palettes that’s got a few quirks worth being mindful of & I’m not so sure this was the palette to send the brand to the top of my list.
Sarah S.
Southaven, MS
Hipdot The 411 Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Sarah S.
MI couldn't find an exact match for this eyeshadow, so I'm putting in this category. This is actually the HIPDOT PRESSED PIGMENT TRIO: X MYSTIC NOUVEAU in the shades DUSK/STATUESQUE/MUSE. This is my first time ever using any of the HIPDOT products and I mean WOW! Very pigmented! And that glitter shade is awesome! You can use it for just a little bit of sparkle or a whole lot of sparkle. It does have some fallout though on the glitter shade. The other two are beautiful neutral shades and you can make them both of them as bold or as light as you'd like. Very versatile with how you can wear just these three shades. I love it! EDITED TO ADD THAT in the picture they look a bit more brown than they actually are. It's really more of a pinkish/purple/brown to it than what is shown.
Laura M.
Lynbrook, NY
Hipdot The 411 Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Laura M.
I love the color story and the packaging! As always with Hip Dot shadows they were pigmented and blended beautifully. I’m excited to keep using and experimenting with this palette. It’s very nostalgic for me. Eye look in picture attached was made with this palette.
Jeimy R.
Cary, NC
Muy hermosa paleta unos colores muy naturales y hermosos q te hacen ver muy fresco y natural me encanta 🥰
Roxana E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hola que padres colores puedes combinarlos con todo me gustan 🥰tratare de buscarlos Muchas gracias!!
Tamra O.
Winder, GA
I grew up in the 90’s and this movie was everything to the girls of that time!! I’m definitely gonna have to try this!!
Marjana C.
Floral Park, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This is best product to use for skin and smallest really good. I used it and results are really good So, I suggest everyone to use it to get better results.
Ashley K.
Palm Coast, FL
Hipdot The 411 Pressed Pigment Palette uploaded by Ashley K.
This is my first Hipdot palette and I’m impressed. The shadows are buttery soft and silky. They’re highly pigmented with just one swipe of the finger and even more so when using a slightly damp brush. It’s super easy to blend these shades and I had no issue with any fallout or patchiness. I’ve posted a video of swatches and a video of a quick simple look I created with this palette. Follow me on IG or TT @ AshleyScentMe for more reviews/content
Jasmine S.
Blue Ridge, GA
I don’t have this particular palette but I have the green goddess pallets. The colors are gorgeous! Overall easy to blend. Only issue for me is that it doesn’t last long on my eyes like my other palettes but that could be maybe I need to find the right primer to use with this particular palette.