Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette

Does this palette stay on well? I am very interested in a new bright palette to use! If you don’t like this one which one would you recommend?Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette
Start your review of Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette!
How would you rate this product?
Port St Lucie, FL
Although I have had a bit of an issue with pickup, fallout, and kickback with this palette, the shades themselves and the formula is super great! They're highly pigmented and blend together very well. You can pack on the mattes, blend them together or into the crease, and the shimmers show up subtle or more intense over concealer. Hipdot killed it with the packaging, the palette has the option to prop it up, it has holographic bubbles and jellyfish all over both the actual palette and case covering it. SpongeBob and Patrick are reflective gold and there are golden underwater flowers as well. Hipdot worked with the writers of the show to come up with the clever, nostalgic names of the shades. Overall, the formula and design of the palette is incredibly impressive. The colors are definitely more veered towards bright, summer looks.
Jenkins, KY
Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Miranda K.
Oh my nostalgia!!! As a true 90s kid I had to have this pallet! The colors of this pallet are absolutely stunning! Pictures honestly don’t do them justice! The formula is creamy, I can tell the will blend like a dream just by swatching! And the pigment 😍😍. You will not be disappointed with this buy if you love colorful and adventurous looks! Not sure if the code it still working but I saved 16 bucks in this bad boy with the code 20FORME, all thanks to honey that I have installed on my web browser! 😘
Franklin, TN
Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Dawn K.
I had no idea how much I would absolutely LOVE the HipDot palettes!! The pigments are amazing and so are the glitters!! It’s the absolute best of both worlds! For now, this is the only palette I can review but I have the Rio palette and Legendary Glitter palettes as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND trying this brand if you’re skeptical!!!
Philadelphia, PA
Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jessicca S.
This palette has surprised me. The formula is so smooth and buttery, the shades are super pigmented and blend so nicely. I love all the colors it’s the perfect palette for anyone who loves colors. Golden Pineapple is the best gold shade ever, Deep Blue Sea is a gorgeous purple and Blue Lagoon is a stunning blue.
Clinton, OH
Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sarah L.
First, just the look of this palette is sure cute and the colors are beautiful. The colors are so soft and smooth with amazing pigment. They blend like a dream. I was truly surprised by this palette. But it quickly became a favorite in my collection. Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette
Pawtucket, RI
Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley H.
Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley H.
I received this palette as a birthday gift. The pigmentation from this palette is amazing. However, the fall out is pretty intense. As a recommendation I would probably do my eyes first before I waste time doing my entire face.
Mansfield, OH
Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amanda M.
I wasn't sure what to expect when I purchased this, but I am SO thankful that I did! The colors are so pigmented. There's some fall out in the pan of wumbo but that doesn't bother me. The metallic/glitter shades are cream and easy to apply with a brush, or just your fingers.
indianapolis
I purchased the Elle palette and the mattes are great. The color of the glitters are beautiful but definitely need glitter glue. They wipe clean without glitter transferring all over the face. The only issue I had was the packaging and the top of the palette was completely unattached upon arrivalHipdot Spongebob Collectors Box
Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Allyn G.
Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Allyn G.
Amazing eyeshadow palette 🥰 Very Pigmented, and there creamy. Love the colors and the shimmer colors are fabulous. I highly recommend this palette, love the packaging as well. Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette
Joliet, IL
Hipdot Spongebob Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Angelita R.
Such a cute palette! The packaging is adorable and caught my kids attention. I wasn't sure what to actually expect but I was blown away at the pigment. They pans are ao creamy and buttery. They blend so easy. Must have!