Hip Peas Hair Styling Balm, 2 oz uploaded by Natalie K.

BY HIP PEAS

Twist It, Twirl It, Straighten or Curl It! Tame Hold Hair Style 2 Paraben Free 3 Phthalate Free 4 Petrochemical Free 5 Sulfate Free 6 Cruelty Free Got a case of the flyaways? A cowlick that wont conform? Ponies running wild? Hip Peas Hair Styling Balm lets you tame, hold, spike and slick to your hearts content! see more...

• Looking for a safe styling product for my little man so I...1 Answers
Natalie K.
I was looking for a safe hair styling balm for my one year old son's fine baby hair. This product not only smells great it holds his hair in a mo hawk on top of his head and can be slicked back in a side part too. The product is NOT thick and gooey its creamy and makes his hair look natural, you would never know there is product in it.  We use this balm almost everyday, a little dab goes a long way. I recommend this balm to any mom.
Kamni G.
Saint Johns, FL
It provides gentle hold and doesn’t make hair look dirty. I use it on my hair, my infant and toddlers. It doesn’t have a distinct smell and is safe for kids with allergies. I would purchase again!
Leslie W.
Rochester, NY
Looking for a safe styling product for my little man so I can make him look funky fresh! His fine baby hair doesn't want to stay in place without the help of some kind of styling product. Has anyone tried this? Looking for some texture and hold...but also something that is natural and safe! I love the hip peas brush...the packaging is fresh and vibrant :)

back