BY HIP DOGGIE

Get attention with this cute "Major Trouble" military patchdesigner hoodie Soft, warm and comfortable designer camouflage FrenchTerry Soft brushed sweater knit hood and trim Sleeveless for easy on and off Available pink and green designer camo Get attention and support the troopswith this cute and funny "Major Trouble" military patch designerhoodie! Very soft, warm designer camouflage French Terri that iscomfortable enough to wear all day! Soft brushed sweater knit hoodand trim. Sleeveless for easy on an easy off and to show militarymuscles! Available in pink and green camo. Machine Wash GentleCold, Hang or Lay Flat to dry to reduce shrinkage. XSmall: Neck (8.5") Chest/Girth (9" to 11") Length (8") see more...

Jennifer N.
Lol if I could find a size that fits my dog I would for sure get him this winter is almost here and extra heat would be great
jennifer D.
We always get a little hoody during the winter for some reason its just cute with the little camo we always get complement
Ashley M.
I love these! They are so cute! I purchased 3 for my cute small dogs and they actually love them. It's very comfortable
Dyana L.