BY HINT WATER #16 in Bottled Water

HINT 12x 16 OZ CUCUMBER WATER, The idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with a hint of natural flavor, No sugar, no artificial sweeteners: Hint is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juice and other sweetened drinks and it tastes great, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA10128

Sub T.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 39495 Watermelon, Other
For those of you who are USED TO infused water you’ll understand what it’s supposed to taste like; water down. Now this isn’t a bad thing; it says it all in the name HINT (whichever flavor). For those of you who have tried infused water it tastes good and the flavors (from what I have tried: Watermelon and Crisp Apple) taste as if the fruit has been sitting in the water for quite some time and the flavor is true to taste. For those of you who have never infused your water with fruit or anything before and you and do not know what infused water is suppose to taste like; you may say it tastes watered down as the flavor is barely there.
Pros:
0 calories
Unsweetened
Vegan
Non-GMO
0 calories
No preservatives, soy, gluten, nuts, and peanuts.
Susanna F.
Soda is a huge addiction for me, so super hard to let it go.  I hated diet sodas and other carbonated waters just didnt do it for me.  This product is wonderful, taste grate and has helped me to let go of soda, and stick to something healthy refreshing and easy to drink
Alyssa M.
Foodie Expert
really good flavored water no funky taste at all i cant wait to try the caffeine ones now!since im trying to cut back on sugars and calories these seem perfect especially since i need caffine to wake me up.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
HintPinnacle Liquor is the perfect name snd time to drop the vitamin water that I know not healthy but it's healthier then juice it soda. HINT MANGO grapefruit IS MY NEW SUMMER FLING I HAVE TRIED IT WITH PINNACLE rainbow SHERBET AND GRAPEFRUIT vodka BOOM Ya got a LIGHT SMOOTH Summer sipper .. easy to disguise on the beach or out in public also give it a go with UV pink lemonade. I also made Jell-O shots using hint as my water and your favorite vodka tequila have tried several times to tag products but it keeps crashing so shout out @pinnaclevodka and @uvpinklemonadevodka #influensterHQ #influenster #hotsummerdrink #hintwater @hint_water
Nicole S.
I got this at the airport as something I expected to be more flavorful and refreshing than water. It was 2.99 which was eh but it was actually cheaper than the water bottles at the kiosk. Maybe I expected more watermelon flavor because there's a picture of one, but if you look at the ingredients there's no watermelon juice (just water and watermelon flavor + other natural flavors). To be honest it tastes like a really water down watermelon jolly rancher with a hint of cucumber.
Laura B.
Tampa, FL
I have always been an avid water drinker.  I find it to be the most refreshing throughout the day.  But sometimes, I want something with a little bit of added flavor and that is where Hint Water comes in.  It saves me from reaching from the tea or soda while giving me just the hint of some added flavor.  I've tried a bunch of different ones and would recommend them all.  I think the price is fair as it is not plain bottled water.  I have only been able to really find a large assortment of flavors in stores like Whole Foods so my only complaint would be that I wish they were more readily available!  I would definitely recommend Hint Water!
Kaitlyn M.
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh do I love this brand! I have just started to switch so a healthier lifestyle, my biggest vice was pop. So I had seen Learningtobefearless on YT talking about how much she loved this water. I have it a try and fell in love! I can't find it anywhere but meijer, that's okay with me though I have one right around the corner from my house and they have a pretty large flavor selection. The watermelon and the peach are my favorites so far! ❤ there is no artificial taste they are so refreshing and really help with getting a good amount of water for the day!
Jacqueline C.
Los Altos, CA
As someone who doesn't drink soda and doesn't really drink juices, I get pretty bored of drinking regular water. My office has several flavors of Hint water in stock and it's pretty much the only beverage I drink all day at work! I even bring one home sometimes after work. That's how much I like them! The flavors aren't super strong that they're overwhelming. Like their name says, there's just a hint of the fruit flavor!
Georgeanne T.
Foodie Expert
I love this water so much. It tastes exactly like you've had real fruit sitting in your water. Perfect for when you need to mix up your water with flavor without all the calories, carbonation, and artificial sweeteners of other flavored waters. I wish I could have it all the time. Unfortunately, it's a little pricey and the grocery stores closest to me don't carry it.
Abby L.
Norman, OK
I am obsessed with these waters. They give just a "hint" (get it) of flavor when you're tired of plain old water but you don't want to drink a whole lot of calories. I hate when sparkling waters and such are "flavored" but they aren't sweet, but for some reason I love these. My only problem is that they are kind of difficult to find! I'm about to place an order on amazon right now!
Melissa L.
Foodie Expert
Due to health reasons I have to drink more water but it is so bland. Is the flavor of hint water good or is it fake tasting?
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Foodie Expert
How do these taste ??????
Lauren W.
Hermann, MO
Foodie Expert
Where can I buy Hint water? I would love to try this.
Jennifer P.
Pittsfield, Ma
Has any one found these on the east coast?
Natalie C.
Foodie Expert
How good is the water? Some flavored water tastes watered down (I understand it's water) but is it as flavored as propel?