HINT 12x 16 OZ CUCUMBER WATER, The idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with a hint of natural flavor, No sugar, no artificial sweeteners: Hint is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juice and other sweetened drinks and it tastes great, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA10128

Anyone else love these? I think i found my new favorite drink.
Where is the best place to buy these? (Preferably with lots of variety!)
Hint Water ? Whats everyones favorite flavor of Hint water, mine is cherry??
Start your review of Hint Water!
Seattle
Hint Water uploaded by Mackenzie C.
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE Hint Water. I have always been someone who didn’t love drinking plain water - growing up I always used products to add flavor to my water. Hint has really great, subtle flavors that just add a little bit of flavor so your water isn’t as boring. I love their peach and blackberry the most so far. They even have some sparkling options, which I have enjoyed as well. I only wish their packaging was more sustainable, maybe switching to glass or aluminum instead of plastic bottles!
Im not a fan of sparkling water, i was intrigued that therr was no sugar. You can definitely tell there is none but i really like the flavor. I am also a water water drinker so i love just a *hint* of fruit flavor. I like that it comes in a variety pack, ive mostly seen it reasonably priced for around $1 bottle. I would reccommend this drink if you enjoy drinking water. If ur more of a sugar/carbonation person, its not for u
Memphis, TN
Hint Water uploaded by Latosha S.
I don’t care to drink water. All the drinks I like that are zero calorie has aspartame which turns around and give me a headache. So once I ran across these, I immediately had to try them and I fell in love. I’ve learned that drinking them at about room temp allows me to taste more of the flavor vs refrigerated. My new fav drink that’s actually healthy for me without the headache or empty calories! 😋
Thank you Hint Water for making me L-O-V-E water!! I have no idea how they make it so perfect but it is perfectly essenced (is this a word?!), no after taste, the flavor is not overwhelming....it is a “hint” of flavor. I have only found 3 flavors in my area and have tried all 3 - watermelon, pineapple, blackberry. I can’t even say I have a favorite because they are equally bomb diggity!
Lake Jackson, TX
My kids and I are obsessed with this water!! We love it so much we ended up with a monthly subscription from the web sight. This water as named just has a hint of flavor with no added sweetener or calories- making it perfect for people like me who want to drink water but don't overly like the taste.  Our favorite flavors are: clementine, honeycrisp apple, and blood orange.
Chicopee, MA
These are absolutely beautiful! So refreshing and pleasant. One of the only ones like it. Better than all the other kinds I have tried. Tastes like just normal delicious water and then you get hit with that delightful fruity essence that makes you think you are snacking on a peice of fruit. All the flavors are just as good as the last. New lifelong customer here.
Purchased at: Instacart
I love Hint water. I am an intermittent faster and used to use these a lot during my fasting window. They taste delicious and I loved that there both zero calories and zero sugar. I now currently only drink them during my eating window as the ingredients state "Natural Flavor" which can literally mean anything. Wish they would be a little more Transparent.
Valley Stream, NY
Hint Water uploaded by Alyse M.
I love HINT!!! I would definitely recommend it, what’s the worst that can happen you get addicted to water. Hint is just purified water and a hint of natural flavors. There are no sugars no calories no carbs no sodium and no fat what else can you ask for. My favorites are crisp apple essence and watermelon. Non overpowering flavors and super refreshing. Give it a try!!!
Hint Water uploaded by Kennice F.
I got the water infused with blackberry flavor. I did not like it at all. It was almost bitter and flavorless. I have been trying to settle on a water infused with flavor to break up the straight water that I drink. This is not good. I was made I bought it and it was only under $1. Other flavors may be better but I would not recommend it or try it again.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought the blackberry Hint water today at walgreens for 89 cents. Im glad I bought it. It's really good and I'm glad that it doesn't have any of the artificial sugar or sugar just water and blackberry. I will continue to purchase more Hint waters.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un an
Hint Water ? Whats everyones favorite flavor of Hint water, mine is cherry??
Aimee B. • il y a un an
My favorite is mango grapefruit
il y a un an
Anyone else addicted to Hint Water ? What's your favorite flavor?
Lizzette G. • il y a un an
Pineapple 🍍 and watermelon 🍉 that’s all I drink
Centerton , AR
il y a 3 ans
Hint Unsweet Water Hint Water do these come in case like at Sam's or amazon?
Raybecka S. • il y a 3 ans
Yes however you need to order from hint.com to get these. They have amazing deals too. Even auto ship monthly.