Hint Premium Essence Water Variety Pack, 16 Ounce Bottles (Variety Pack Of 24) uploaded by Samantha T.

BY HINT

Variety pack contains 6 bottles each of watermelon, blackberry, pomegranate, and strawberrykiwi flavors. All natural, lightly flavored refreshment with zero calories. No sweeteners, sodium, gluten, GMOs, msg or preservatives. Vegan and kosher. Product... see more...

• What is your favorite flavor people? ...Replacing it will take time, y... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Buy on Amazon
Malaan S.
Malaan S.
Ewa Beach, HI
I hate drinking water, but I was desperate to cut down my soda intake. Just by chance I picked up a blackberry hint water at my local Target Starbucks. I couldn't believe the flavor it packed minus the calories.

I now no longer drink soda and order Hint water religiously. Some of my favorite flavor are honeydew, peach, strawberry kiwi, watermelon and blackberry.

Blood orange and Peppermint didn't quite hit the spot for me.

Great alternative for kids!
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Langhorne, PA
I love these waters! The flavor added to them is light, subtle, and truly refreshing. They're great for anyone who may need a little extra flavor to really enjoy their water. I do find that they tend to be a tad over priced but they're definitely delicious !
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Soquel, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. I drink way more water when I have this than regular water!
marcella b.
marcella b.
Love this water! So many good flavors I haven't even tried half of them! The blackberry and pineapple are my favorite tho! It's just water and fruit essences! There is nothing else added and no sugar!!! Just water that tastes good! Makes it easier to get my daily water needs!
Janna F.
Janna F.
Blackberry is my favorite flavor of Hint water. They're made without any sugar or sweeteners. You can buy them separately in stores but you can buy them in packs on their website for a bit cheaper.
Gabriela D.
Gabriela D.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I bought this variety pack because of a sale and all the good reviews I found on it. I think it is awesome that it's healthy and has no artificial ingredients, but it does not taste good and way too overpriced. Didn't meet my expectations, when I contacted Hint water support the girl "Amy" was rude. I won't be purchasing again.
Nancy W.
Nancy W.
I normally don't enjoy flavored water but this one wasn't bad at all. I was introduced to this by a family member who had a variety of flavors available. They all sounded decent. I drink it and really did get just a 'hint' of flavor. Not enough to say it was fully flavored but not too little for it to be a tease. Again I say, not bad!
Rene B.
Rene B.
Bethpage, NY
This is the BEST water out there. It is amazing when its ice cold. Love the hint of flavors there is. My fav is the watermelon. I usually get them when they are in sale. Thats when i stock up
Shane G.
Shane G.
Arverne, NY
What is your favorite flavor people? Is it really that good? Will it truly replace my soda habit?