BeveragesWaterHint Water
hint Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription

hint® Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription

HINT 12x 16 OZ CUCUMBER WATER, The idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with a hint of natural flavor, No sugar, no artificial sweeteners: Hint is a refreshing alternative to sodas, juice and other sweetened drinks and it tastes great, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA10128

What's your favorite flavor??
Anybody know where to buy [product:hint-water] in bulk in person?
Who loves this stuff?? So refreshing with just the right amount of flavor?
Start your review of hint® Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription!
Addison S.
hint® Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription uploaded by Addison S.
My husband gets these for his office but keeps the watermelon ones for me because they're my favorite. I love how they do smell like watermelon and taste a little fruity. There's also no weird aftertaste many flavored waters are prone to. No artificial dyes, flavors, or sweeteners either. Recommended for the person who doesn't like plain water and is looking for a hint of watermelon. My husband gets the subscription directly from their website, but I see these at gas stations occasionally. #hint #hydration #workout #selfcare #health
Alyssa C.
Oklahoma City, OK
hint® Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription uploaded by Alyssa C.
This was my first time trying this and I have to say I was very impressed. The flavor isn’t strong so it’s like drinking infused water with watermelon. It’s also very cheap which is nice and I will by getting more and trying other flavors :)
Kadence F.
Odem, TX
hint® Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription uploaded by Kadence F.
This blackberry hint® water 12 case bundle is a life saver, the taste is amazing and it has 0 calories and 0 sugar!! And they’re only $1!
Audrey P.
Edmond, OK
hint® Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription uploaded by Audrey P.
This is my absolute favorite drink! If you’re like me and you don’t like regular water, this is a good alternate. With 0 sugar added you’re getting amazing flavor, with no regret. You’ll drink one and want 5 more! This is a great product to stay hydrated if you dislike the taste of water.
Kayla S.
Clovis, NM
hint® Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription uploaded by Kayla S.
hint® Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription uploaded by Kayla S.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I found this at Dollar Tree and thought I'd give it a try. I like it. It tastes more strawberry and cucumber like than it does watermelon. But I will probably buy it again. I like that there is no sugar and no nasty after taste. It makes drinking water a lot easier. The blackberry one is really good. It is my favorite one so far.
Kelly W.
Daytona Beach, FL
hint® Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription uploaded by Kelly W.
I LOVE this water! I find it difficult to drink plain water, especially at room temperature but this flavored water makes it easy to get my h20 intake in and I actually look forward to drinking it. The blackberry one is so good.
Alyssa T.
Odenville, AL
hint® Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription uploaded by Alyssa T.
THESE ARE THE BEST! I hate flavored water because the flavor is so strong and artificial you completely lose the refreshing feeling you get from water. Not Hint! It’s an aftertaste of fruit, so slight but so good! It’s refreshing and delicious.
Alyse M.
Valley Stream, NY
hint® Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription uploaded by Alyse M.
I love HINT!!! I would definitely recommend it, what’s the worst that can happen you get addicted to water. Hint is just purified water and a hint of natural flavors. There are no sugars no calories no carbs no sodium and no fat what else can you ask for. My favorites are crisp apple essence and watermelon. Non overpowering flavors and super refreshing. Give it a try!!!
Alicia H.
1,350 reviews
hint® Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription uploaded by Alicia H.
I bought this at my local Save A Lot. I have an issue with getting in my daily recommended serving of water sometimes because sometimes water is a bit boring for me, even though I know I need it. I love any kind of berry flavor and this flavor was great for me. Lightly sweetened and delicious but not so sweet that it overpowers the water. Just what I need to remember to drink more water.
Jennifer L.
Schaumburg, IL
The perfect alternative when trying to not drink soda, juice, or other suger-laden drinks. Peach, Blackberry, and Pineapple are my favorites. Apple and Pear were my least favorites, but really... they were all good.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ariana L.
Anza, CA
il y a 9 mois
Automn W. il y a un mois
Target or just online on their website is the best option.
Kaitlin B.
il y a 2 ans
hint® Flavors of the Month Bundle Subscription ? Whats everyones favorite flavor of Hint water, mine is cherry??
Aimee B. il y a 2 ans
My favorite is mango grapefruit
Angela W.