Hint Fizz Unsweet Sparkling Water Strawberry Kiwi

by Hint Fizz

Hint Fizz ® Unsweet Strawberry Kiwi Sparkling Water.

Zero diet sweeteners.

Zero calories.

Zero preservatives.

Vegan.

Gluten-free.

Non-GMO.

All natural.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hint Fizz Unsweet Sparkling Water Strawberry Kiwi!
I am a huge sparkling water drinker, especially with the brand La Croix, but I almost like Hint better because of the fact that it comes in a bottle! This makes it easier to bring it while traveling on the road, and they have a variety of flavors to choose from.
Independence, OH
The apple flavor is definitely my favorite and this is why I give this 4/5 stars. I love this water and it tastes very fresh and doesn't taste like some crappy additive was put into this beverage. I definitely recommend if you need to get away from La Croix or just need a break from the more popular bubbling, seltzer or flavored waters. Very refreshing and I have thuroughly enjoyed tasting TWO of Hint's waters!
Hint is my new fave! I love the flat water but the fizz is great for when I'm craving something sweet like a fountain drink. The cherry is my favorite and also the cheapest at my local Kroger. I buy 3-4 bottles a week and have them as a treat with my dinner.
Sun Prairie, WI
Really like this unsweetened sparking water from hintfizz. The blackberry flavor is subtle but very good. I'm ready to try more flavors. Did someone say ZERO calories?! Count me in.
Montgomery, AL
This water is delicious! The flavor is subtle but tastes just like blackberries. I love this water because the bottle is lightweight and since it tastes great, it's easier for me to drink more of it. I would definitely buy this again.
WINCHESTER, VA
This water is what stopped me from drinking soda. I tried just water but I still had that urge for fizz. This water has the fizz I needed and a hint of fruit. I love it and my kids love it as well.
Cumberland, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
This sparkling water is delicious. It has no sugar in it and it still taste like its sweet. It’s very flavorful and gives you that feel as if you are drinking pop without the bad ingredients. I found mine at Food City for like $1. I highly recommend.
I'm pregnant with gestational diabetes so my diet is very restricted. I was never a big soda drinker but drinking this on ice in a fancy glass makes me feel like I'm drinking something much more fun. The flavor isn't artificial or overpowering, just the right "hint" of blackberries. No sweeteners to worry about is a huge plus! I definitely recommend!
San Francisco, CA
Hint Fizz Unsweet Sparkling Water Strawberry Kiwi uploaded by Erica R.
I am an avid sparkling water drinker! I love the grapefruit flavor of this water. It's not overpowering like some grapefruit flavoring can be. It has just the right amount of carbonation too! The Hint brand is quickly becoming one of my favorites for all sparking water needs! You HAVE to try it!
Bayside, NY
I love love hint! It is such a great addition to anyone's day! I typically am a huge Diet Coke Junkie. After reading about all of the articles that have come out over the years I am really trying to steer away from it. Hint, especially this flavor really does the trick! I love the ingredients, I love the no sweetener, I love the no preservatives. Really recommend!

Looking for your answer?