Hinge uploaded by Kristin H.

BY HINGE

Alaina G.
I have used Hinge before and after you had to pay for it. I do like the design better now after they have redone it. Unfortunately, I did not find that there were many people my age on Hinge that I was interested. I think this is probably because many younger people are not going to pay for dating apps when there are plenty of free ones such as Tinder and Bumble.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I like that Hinge is a app where they connect you with people you are already friends with, or they're a friends of a friend. Make it more fun when you can see who that person is that is the mutual friend that way you can easily ask some juice details on the person. Plus it's always a good conversation starter...."so how do you like Mike?"
Taylor J.
Tucson, AZ
Hinge is a fine app, and it's great that they've moved on from swipe-style matching. However, with a comparatively small user base, I won't be using the paid service.
Ksenia P.
Seattle, WA
While Tinder is basically a game of Hot Or Not, Hinge seems to be the way intellectual sister. BUT! That doesn't mean the people on it are any better. I found there to be less people, and the interface was not the most user friendly. Too many options to comment or like a statement or photo and then switch too chatting... I found it confusing.
Heather B.
Medford, MA
I only briefly used Hinge a long time ago. It was easy to use but for some reason I didn't really like it. I think being paired with all individuals who have mutual friends with you on Facebook was a little intimidating, and I also found myself judging people based off of our mutual connections, probably more so than was fair.
Ali C.
Iowa City, IA
I really liked hinge to begin with since the original platform was to connect people with friends of their friends! I met a bunch of awesome people through this app. It has recently changed its set up to a more profile based theme. It will be interesting to see what differences there are from the old version
Jennifer B.
Elizabeth, NJ
This is a great dating site for those who are a bit wary about meeting people they dont know. Hinge uses your facebook profile to introduce you to others who you have mutual friends with or have some sort of connection to. I really liked this because I could see who my connection was and was confident that the person I was meeting was real and not a random online person. Would definitely recommend to others.
Kelsey S.
I found the selection on Hinge to be minimal. As I was going through the app I found I was getting some of the same people over and over again- even after already turning down! While the concept is nice, with the added bonus of knowing there is SOME mutual connection. Was just not feeling this app.
Erin D.
Somerville, MA
Unhelpful, and didn't receive any messages. It seemed like a smaller pool, or everyone was out of my location/age range. I had heard good things but it definitely did not live up to it. I wouldn't recommend this app to many people. Not very user friendly.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
Since Hinge has done a complete redesign or makeover, it's not better than it was. Its layout is not iOS friendly. It's rather confusing to use now. I will end up liking people I don't like, and it's terribly confusing trying to figure out how to contact people.