Hinge uploaded by Kristin H.

BY HINGE

Ashley G.
Downers Grove, IL
I connected with many people; however, no one responded to any communication. I felt like people only "collected" matches, no one was serious about actually meeting. Much better dating apps available out there, like Bumble or Tinder!
Marianna C.
Hinge is saying it's now a "relationship" app and changed its format to reduce mindless swiping. I tried it briefly but decided to take a break from the dating apps all together. I will give it another shot when I start online dating again.
Really fun dating app. In my urban city hinge has a large user base. The interface is simple and the notification system is reliable. I know quite a few people who have found success on hinge.
Elizabeth C.
Allston, MA
I thought I would like the idea of knowing mutual friends but Hinge finds mutual friends through Facebook who are usually people I haven't seen since high school! Didn't keep the app long.
Selby S.
DENVER, CO
it's like tinder but with a bit better quality. i appreciate the additional information about the person, and it doesn't feel as much like a hook up app, though no dating app is perfect.
Jeanine M.
Broad Channel, NY
I never actually talked to anyone on Hinge, the app sent so many notifications that it got annoying and I deleted it. The guys that I saw when I first got the app were decent at best
Jordan G.
I like Hinge better than other sites since they revamped their app. The new app creates a better online environment because you are not solely judging people off their photos.
Kelly L.
Columbus, OH
I really liked the fact that you were able to see who your common connections were, and loved that you had to answer so many questions in order to see what you had in common with other users.
Hannah D.
Boston
Not a great app, didnt really do anything for me Tinder or Bumble couldnt. Didnt really wow me in any way and there weren't that great of people on the site. Kind of felt like a knockoff.
Olivia F.
Good app that allows you to meet people who actually want to hang out more than once. Non-elitist but still offers choice and quality. No weird pressure to swipe, and matches never expire!