Hinge uploaded by Kristin H.

BY HINGE

Jason H.
Philadelphia, PA
The revamp of the app is interesting. I think it will lose people because it is now pay to play, but I also think that will root out people who are only looking for hookups. At the same time, it limits who is available to speak to on it.
arianna e.
Philadelphia, PA
I do like the app's revamp, which took away swiping. As with all dating apps, it is a bit of a mixed bag and difficult to predict. It is easy to use, but the profile questions could use some flexiblity and more options
Emma Y.
Washington, DC
Worst dating app I've tried. I appreciate that this app tries to connect you to friends of friends, but it doesn't do a great job, and for some reason the selection always felt lacking. Would not recommend to a friend.
Kristin V.
Austin, TX
I didn't have much success on Hinge. The app is a bit confusing and hard to use. I only used for a short amount of time before giving up on it, as it was too confusing.
Molly T.
Nashville, TN
Hinge wasn't for me. I didn't love that the premise is friends of friends. It wasn't a large selection of guys in my area that use this app. Good function though.
Alicia T.
Bellevue, KY
I liked how on Hinge information of the person is given in a question and answer format. It in parts was easier to use than Tinder or Bumble, I personally have not used it since the new version has come out but some friends have enjoyed the new format.
Lisa O.
Saint Paul, MN
I found that the same people who were on Hinge were also on the other dating apps (Bumble and Tinder), and I didn't like that I had to have mutual friends with the person for them to show up. Part of the problem I've been having with dating is knowing too many of the same people, so it just wasn't a good fit for what I'm looking for.
Elizabeth S.
St Petersburg, FL
I used Hinge a little over a year ago for a short time. I signed up to see what the hype was about. It was very intuitive to use and navigate through. It was a free app. No cost associated. I found it hard at times to carry a conversation with someone.
Deanna S.
Philadelphia, PA
Really didn't like hinge. The selection wasn't great when I was on it. I think it would be good for people who have tons of Facebook friends. I have about 400 friends and apparently not many of them are single. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ashley G.
Downers Grove, IL
I connected with many people; however, no one responded to any communication. I felt like people only "collected" matches, no one was serious about actually meeting. Much better dating apps available out there, like Bumble or Tinder!