Hinge uploaded by Kristin H.

BY HINGE

Meghan H.
Morton, PA
Great selection, but havent really seen much come out of it. They took away the 2 week time limit, but if you're not making an effort in the first 2 weeks, I don't see anything changing really.
Danielle R.
Saint Louis, MO
I liked the hinge app a lot but I was afraid to message a lot of the guys on there because a lot of them seemed out of my league and maybe like they weren't real. The one really good thing about this app is that the females have to message first.
Kristin H.
Rochester, MN
Up and coming app. I got good quality, professional matches. No creepers and the guys were interested in a relationship. The app allows more of a quick story and is less superficial.
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
It works well generally, but is not good if you live in a smaller town/not a major city. There just aren't really enough people on the app in smaller places for it to work that effectively. I had much more success with other apps than this one.
Melanie B.
Washington, DC
The layout of the app is a little tricky, but I think it's probably effective in limiting the number of "likes" you can hand out each day since it's geared more towards relationships. But I'm not sure it works for me.
Sam C.
Philadelphia, PA
Not working for me. The updated app and format are sort of fun, but there simply aren't enough users in my area to make this app worthwhile. I live in Philadelphia and I'd say 80% of my matches are in NYC. That's officially long distance dating when there are plenty of guys in the major city I happen to live in. No thanks.
Hannah M.
Brooklyn, NY
It's kind of nice that the app uses Facebook connections to find possible matches for you. One limitation is that it generates a list for you to swipe through but once it runs out, your only options are to send a message to any matches you have. It's pretty easy to use.
Jayleen Q.
Arlington, VA
Once they revamped the app, it didn't really set the app apart from any other dating apps. The original concept where you have mutual friends was what I liked about it, but I didn't like it after they changed it and stopped using it. If i recall correctly they also wanted you to pay for it after the "trial" ended.
Melanie M.
Reading, MA
this is much better than tinder in the sense that people arent just trying to sleep with someone random. however, people seem hesitant about meeting, which gets old. there is a lot of wading though peoples messages to find someone who is actually looking to hang out.
Samantha W.
Medway, MA
I dont like that you have to pay for it now, but the rest of the premise is pretty great. I like that its different from tinder and aren't flooded with people to look at.