Hinge uploaded by Kristin H.

BY HINGE

Allison F.
I enjoyed the time I spent on Hinge -- I can't say I met anyone that I would say is worthwhile, but that might be the types of guys I've been going for. I haven't been on it in a while but I think if I were to go back to online or app dating, Hinge would be the first.
Alyssa C.
Baltimore, MD
Definitely a more comfortable version of all the dating apps. Knowing you have a mutual connection somewhere down the line really humanizes the individual. The limited matches per day sometimes felt limiting.
Rene B.
Boise, ID
Hinge wasn't largely used in Boise, idaho when I first started using the app. It was simple to use but I didn't enjoy it because there were so few people using the app at the time. It was quick and easy, I just hadn't seen much advertising so it could be better.
Shane K.
This app has apparently chAnged a bit since I stopped using it. That said, I had great luck with hinge and ended up finding a long term girlfriend on the app. This was 100% unintentional as I simply needed a date for a concert. But here we are one year later!
Tanya A.
Indianapolis, IN
This was a good way to get to know people around your area. The limitation is there are only so many people you can go through in one day. It is very easy to use and learn. The best feature is that you know you have at least one connection to the person.
Megan M.
Minneapolis, MN
The newly revamped Hinge app is my favorite dating app. The ability to create a full "story" about myself and not just a few pictures enhances the experience. It allows me to ask specific questions and lets potential matches get a better idea of who I am.
Missy T.
Tampa, FL
What I like about Hinge is that is connects with your friends. You have to have a mutual friend in order to match. It may make the playing field a little small, but it decreases the chance with matching with weirdos, which other dating sites don't use.
Caitlin A.
Richmond, VA
Hinge recently went through a major overall, completely redoing the format and the way to use the app. It forces users to start conversations when you "like" someone in the hopes that real conversations begin and increasing the likelihood of meeting up
Meghan D.
Washington, DC
It's not always intuitive about how to have a conversation with others. But I do like it's format to show off unique parts of your personality - and how it is more than just pictures.
Meghan H.
Morton, PA
Great selection, but havent really seen much come out of it. They took away the 2 week time limit, but if you're not making an effort in the first 2 weeks, I don't see anything changing really.