Hinge uploaded by Kristin H.

BY HINGE

Allison S.
Atlanta, GA
Hinge is a great dating app. It connects you with people who you have mutual Facebook friends with. The boys are attractive, and the app is free! I would definitely give it a try if you're looking to meet someone new!
Marie W.
I liked the old Hinge. The redesigned app is not as good for me and I keep seeing the same people. I used to get more matches and actual conversations but now guys just "like" a picture or whatever and that's it. Lame.
Cherry D.
W Hollywood, CA
I thought hinge was fine and a great idea. Sadly I never met anyone off the site since none of the men were all that interested in me and (I must admit) never found anyone that really 'sparked' my interest in taking it off line into real life.
Elyssa F.
Cambridge, MA
This used to be my favorite app but it just starts going downhill with it's different features. I think if the time limit to send a message was removed again I would have spent more time on it. I just felt rushed.
Brittany S.
paramus, NJ
Hinge is an ok app. They revamped it, probably for the better, but it definitely still has its limitations. It uses a lot of gimmicky systems that I am not a fan of, but others probably like. Others can now just like your picture and not say anything, which I find to be a little creepy and kind of pointless.
Lila H.
This app could use some work. It just doesn't give enough matches and isn't that popular in my area. It is easy to use, but not very quick or easy short term. If you are going to use it, might as well use tinder for the speed and higher numbers of users.
Alissa H.
Minneapolis, MN
Neat concept...it's essentially built on your "friends setting you up" without them actually having to set you up 😏 It was entertaining for a limited time but I didn't really invest too much for expectations in this.
Shannon C.
Kennesaw, GA
I liked this app but it was not my favorite. I love the fact it connects people based on your social networks and mutual friends. It's a free app and it used it for a little while but eventually got bored with it.
Amanda M.
Richmond, VA
I think this app has gone down in quality since it's start. Initially it was a lot of options and all people in fairly good jobs and has slowly devolved into a tinder-esque app. Not totally thrilled with it and I don't use it anymore. I think it needs to go back to its roots!
Annette G.
Arvin, CA
I just used this to help a friend from out of town to hook up with someone lol he was able to find . And it didn't go well. He got set up but it's fine. I mean I guess. He didn't mind really. Hahahaha