Hinge uploaded by Kristin H.

BY HINGE

Madeleine O.
Boston, MA
Hinge is actually probably my favorite dating app! I really love the full profile they allow you to create with fun stories and photos, it is much more full than a swiping app. However, not that many people are on the app so far. Other than that I think this is definitely the app to go to to find real connections rather than hook ups.
Taylor R.
Mckinney, TX
I've been meeting some great guys so far, nothing up to my standards just yet but so far, so great. I haven't found any limitations and it's free to sign up so I'm pretty satisfied, especially since they don't annoy you with notifications like other apps.
Cailin P.
Baltimore, MD
I have used Hinge for a few years now, however, I was never very successful with meeting someone. Often times, I would match with someone and message them, only to find that they would never reply. Or, the same people could be found on another app that does not limit your "choices" to a certain batch size per day. Also, not loving the fact that you have to pay for this app now.
Lauren P.
Tampa, FL
Hinge is cool because it connects you with people you know via Facebook. On Tinder, they could be anyone, but on here you know they're actually who they say they are. It's a free app so it's worth a shot, but like any "dating app" it has it's ups and downs.
Audrey C.
Arlington, VA
Although I have yet to "find love" using Hinge, I really like how they have reformatted the app. I believe it is more relational based than on looks and appearances, like other popular dating apps. It gives you an opportunity to get to know the person a little bit before speaking to them!
Haley K.
I met a few people on this app that I dated for a short time. I know they recently updated the app which made it a little bit overwhelming for me to use. I didn't like that just ANYONE can reach out to me... I would rather be more selective instead of sifting through hundreds of messages.
Emily D.
Atlanta, GA
I really enjoy Hinge's new look and their unique questions and ways to interact with other's profiles. While using the app is easy often times people I've previously passed on come up again which can get annoying when sifting through profiles.
Christia R.
Baltimore, MD
The app was generally easy to use. I didn't match with any of the men presented but I'm not sure if that's because of my location. There was a switch in the app formatting halfway through my use of the product that I enjoyed. The ability to add tailored questions and answers to profiles made it easier to get an idea of the person.
Spencer B.
Nashville, TN
It's refreshing to see a new format for a dating app - totally different looking than Bumble or Tinder. It's pretty easy to set up and I like that you can see the area of town people live in. I've gotten a lot of interactions but I have a hard time figuring out how to get back to the main section for me to view guys.
Seth C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
The new hinge which focuses on starting a conversation is helpful, however there user pool is very limited and I was regularly shown users who were either well beyond my geographic desires (100 miles+ ) or outside my age range.