Hinge uploaded by Kristin H.

BY HINGE

Katharine P.
Athens, GA
This app is pretty good. There isn't any swiping you just press an up arrow. You can comment on people's pictures or like them. If they do the same to yours you can make a connection and talk to them. Because there is no swiping you will see a lot of the same people more than once though.
Liz J.
New Orleans
I've been using Hinge for a while now. I find that the quality of guys is a bit higher, in my opinion, than Tinder and OKCupid!, but a little worse than Bumble. I love the new set up -- it's very visual and easy to use and gives you a great idea of what the other person is all about, but sometimes the fact that all guys -- not only ones you've approved -- can message you is a bit overwhelming.
Lindsay P.
Shelbyville, MI
This app is great because it allows you to see a bit more of the persons personality and interests than Tinder/Bumble. The people on here on supposedly looking for something real. I haven't setup a date yet, but the app itself is geared towards finding connections versus hookups. Best one there is.
Anna D.
I used this app for a couple of months, but there was just little to no "action" for lack of a better word. I've used other apps like Bumble and Tinder, and would recommend them both over Hinge. Hinge seems to have less users and there for less interaction; I've deleted it off my phone and wouldn't recommend it to others.
Kelsey M.
I loved using Hinge, but the problem I've run into is that the less Facebook friends you have, the less matches you get. And I'm someone who loves to purge my Facebook every once in a while, so I was noticing less matches. I wish there was a way to expand your network without having to stay friends with people you haven't talked to in 10 years.
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I met a really great guy on hinge. It took a while but it worked out. And while the guy and myself are no longer together. We had a lot of fun. He took me out on several dates. We just stopped talking to me wth other. It was pretty mutual. No hard feelings and he was great.
Nikole M.
San Diego, CA
Hinge worked okay for me. I love the concept of meeting people through people you already know and their connected network but I didn't come up with very good options or options I haven't already been down that road so to speak.. It was easy to use and like I said I did love the idea but I guess this girl needs a bit more options!
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
I am 22, attractive, and am looking to date. This app is a hit or miss with attractive men, but I have yet to meet a guy on this app that was a tool. It is affordable, reliable.. I just don't like how disorganized the app is currently. I would recommend it to friends
Alejandra C.
PHOENIX, AZ
I like Hinge better than other dating apps. The prompt of answering questions about yourself really helps take the awkwardness of making a bio about yourself, it makes starting a conversation much easier. I have the quality of men to be better on here as well.
Jessica Kate S.
N Hollywood, CA
Hinge was SO-sO.....I was really linked to people that I may have had friends in common with but our lives were complete opposite. After a few weeks i deleted mine because of this reason. I like the IDEA behind it but it think there should be more parameters