Hinge uploaded by Kristin H.

BY HINGE

Christina M.
Charlottesvle, VA
I never had success with Hinge. Few of my matches ever messaged me and I never met up with anyone from Hinge. I prefer Tinder or Bumble.
Lizzie B.
Cayce, SC
Hinge is good. I like how we can put stories on our feed and get to decide whether we want to interact with the person who liked us.
Geneviève O.
San Jose, CA
I used Hinge in college and it's honestly a great app because it only shows people that are in a similar social circle as yours!
Greidys R.
Doral, FL
si quieres lidiar con alguien esta es una de esas aplicaciones, es muy recomendada, me gusta un poco pero no soy amante de ella
Danielle D.
Kent, WA
its not super straight forward I couldn't quite figure it out to make it work for me. I had much more success on other apps.
Samantha H.
Boston, MA
Don't like how you need to pay for hinge now. Only used it when it was free, now I don't use it at all since you have to pay.
Brian F.
Huntington, NY
The bios are too thorough and the quality of matches is very low. It's kinda hard to use and other apps are much stronger.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
This dating app was ok. I don't know if it was me or what but I didn't meet anyone through it. Not a successful app for me.
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
It was fun until they started charging. It's definitely not as popular so the picks weren't great but I liked the idea
Michael D.
Pittsburgh, PA
Not currently available on my android phone, when it was it was sparsely populated. Good in concept, though, I guess.