Hinge uploaded by Kristin H.

BY HINGE

Katie B.
Emporia, KS
Hinge was great. I felt like the men I was talking to were genuine and were looking for the same things I am. I however had to quit using it when it required me to start paying.
Jo H.
Los Angeles, CA
Hinge was ok. It's similar to tinder. I'd used hinge as much as I used tinder which was very little as both have nothing I'm really looking for. Lack of variety
Melissa R.
Boston, MA
I like the concept that they're not complete strangers. It's turned into more of a hookup app like most of the others which isn't really what I'm looking for.
Becky W.
I find the new interface really difficult to navigate. I guess in theory it's a neat concept that's different than most dating apps. But overall? Not a fan.
Gwendolyn P.
Used this app for a minute but was quickly over it. Now they have a new version which took way too much effort and had a fee so I'm no longer interested.
Brooke L.
Atlanta, GA
A good dating app. I never really connected with anyone using it, but honestly did not give it much time. The app design itself was not very appealing.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
This is one of the better dating apps on the market at the moment. I've tried about all of them and it's the only one I will use at the moment!
Carly W.
Washington, DC
hinge was alright. it tried to match you up by similar interests from survey questions that you answer. i didn't like that it ignored location
Lauren M.
Knoxville, TN
Unless you like dating everyone in your work circle, steer clear of this app. Also there aren't as many people on it so matches are limited.
Katie D.
Berlin, CT
The new interface is nicer and I like the options for questions. Nothing ever really works out on it but always a good way to waste time...