Hinds Lotion, Natural Fresca, Dry Skin, 7.8 fl oz (230 ml) uploaded by Sandra j.

BY HINDS

Buy Hinds Lotion With Aloe Vera 7.8 oz - Locion Con Sabila At A Great Price From The Latin Products. Hinds Lotion With Aloe Vera 7.8 oz - Locion Con Sabila Is Available In Stock And Ready To Be Shipped. see more...

Abigail G.
I love the original Hinds but I also enjoy this one. I don't know what to think about the smell but it works like a charm. The price is good plus sometimes it is on sale. Over all I would say try it because it works. Also it's good that hinds has another product that smells different than the original.
Laura S.
Forest Park, GA
This lotion was recommended to me by my mom. She uses it all the time and has used it for a long long time. It smell nice and gives nice results to your skin. I honestly would buy it again because it does come in handy.
aleida m.
I've never bought this myself but a friend had it. I felt like it was too watery and didn't feel like it hydrated much. It does have a clean scent though.
Sandra j.
Los Angeles, CA
Best soft long lasting lotion i used since i was small..and it works ur hands soft after a lot of use.