Hinds Clasica Lotion, 14.2 oz uploaded by Sulema S.Hinds Clasica Lotion, 14.2 oz uploaded by Beatriz D.

BY HINDS

Moisturizing lotion 14.2 oz Contains Vitamin A see more...

Buy on Kmart
Abigail G.
I have used my fair share of lotions but this one beats it all. The reality is it's actually a crwam . its so thick and hydrating. It smells like roses. And did I mention that my mom has been using it since she was a little and the same with me. I have gone back to it again and again. The price is cheap but the quality is like a high end cream from sephora.
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
I haven't used this lotion in a while, but I do remember the scent. It has a very distinct pretty soft floral scent that last all day. It's a great moisturizer for dry skin. I myself usually pretty sensitive skin, but his lotions works well with my skin and doesn't cause breakouts from the perfume.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST LOTIONS YOU CAN EVER USE I ALWAYS USE THESE ALL THE TIME I WOULD HONESTLY REALLY RECOMMEND THIS LOTION TO ANYONE IT HAS A REALLY REALLY NICE SCENT TO IT AND IM PRETTY SURE THERE IS ONLY ONE TYPE OF SCENT!!!
Alejandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this lotion! My dad brought this and i try it and I love it. I wasn't disappointed at all! It's a great lotion. My hand are very sensitive and it make my hand soft and nice. I really recommend!
Sulema S.
Hollywood, FL
Love this product. I found it at Wal-Mart about a year ago and now I can't live without it. I love the scent of rises it has and leaves my skin silky smooth. I use it every night before bed.
Laurys L.
Katy, TX
My mom use to use this cream!!! I remember how much she loved it. Since then I being a fun of it. Nice soapy smell, provides moisture without being greasy.
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Yes finally a lotion not only that helps my dry skin, but smell great Affordable.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
This hinds cream is a pretty great product. It hydrates your skin and has vitamin A which makes your skin soft and smooth. The price is cheap. It has a scented smell of roses. However the smell isn't as fruity as I like it to be but it's a great product for dry skin!
Rosie Q.
I was never a fan of this lotion, I don't like the way it smells. My mom used to buy it as our lotion when I was growing up, so I had no other choice, but not my favorite. I personally would not buy it but if you like scented lotions, you may enjoy it
Joanna G.
Highly recommend this lotion.
I remember using this lotion when i was younger. and i love getting it now as I'm older. The scent is perfect and i love how smooth and soft my skin feels and touches. You can find it at walmart in the foreign section of the toiletries section.
Emma H.
Pacoima, Ca
Does this smell like old lady?
Citlali R.
This lotion cant be a reaction of alergic?