Hinds Clasica Lotion, 14.2 oz uploaded by Sulema S.Hinds Clasica Lotion, 14.2 oz uploaded by Beatriz D.

BY HINDS

Moisturizing lotion 14.2 oz Contains Vitamin A see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Elizabeth S.
Oxnard, CA
I haven't used this lotion in a while, but I do remember the scent. It has a very distinct pretty soft floral scent that last all day. It's a great moisturizer for dry skin. I myself usually pretty sensitive skin, but his lotions works well with my skin and doesn't cause breakouts from the perfume.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST LOTIONS YOU CAN EVER USE I ALWAYS USE THESE ALL THE TIME I WOULD HONESTLY REALLY RECOMMEND THIS LOTION TO ANYONE IT HAS A REALLY REALLY NICE SCENT TO IT AND IM PRETTY SURE THERE IS ONLY ONE TYPE OF SCENT!!!
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
This hinds cream is a pretty great product. It hydrates your skin and has vitamin A which makes your skin soft and smooth. The price is cheap. It has a scented smell of roses. However the smell isn't as fruity as I like it to be but it's a great product for dry skin!
Fanny J.
I have not been able to find this lotion anywhere near where I live. Amazon works though. My mom used to use this on my sister and me as kids and we still use it. Leaves your skin feeling like a baby's butt. Packaging is cute.
Alondra M.
It really does leave a pretty good shine and moisturizers your skin very great . This I would recommend for dry skin or any not so common skin . I mean the expectation are pretty high and do love this product
Rosie Q.
I was never a fan of this lotion, I don't like the way it smells. My mom used to buy it as our lotion when I was growing up, so I had no other choice, but not my favorite. I personally would not buy it but if you like scented lotions, you may enjoy it
lupe a.
Sacramento , CA
i love this! growing up i used this a lot when i went to mexico it smells amazing and leaves youre skin so soft. its great! You can find this at any pharmacy! i definitely recommend trying this out
Abigail G.
I have used my fair share of lotions but this one beats it all. The reality is it's actually a crwam . its so thick and hydrating. It smells like roses. And did I mention that my mom has been using it since she was a little and the same with me. I have gone back to it again and again. The price is cheap but the quality is like a high end cream from sephora.
Dania B.
This lotion brings me so much memories as a child, my grandmother use this lotion, my mom use it as well, and now I use it. I love the smell of it. Is one of the best lotions you can find. Is so silky and smooth when applying on! Would defiantly recommend it.
Alejandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this lotion! My dad brought this and i try it and I love it. I wasn't disappointed at all! It's a great lotion. My hand are very sensitive and it make my hand soft and nice. I really recommend!
Emma H.
Pacoima, Ca
Does this smell like old lady?
Citlali R.
This lotion cant be a reaction of alergic?