BY HINCKLEY

Hinckley Springs® Purified Water.
Minerals added for taste.
Purified by reverse osmosis, filtered and ozonated to ensure quality.
Mineral amounts are not nutritionally significant. Bottled by DS Waters of America, Inc., Atlanta, GA 30328. NYSHD Cert. #293, NV09093.
For a report on bottled water quality and information call 1 (800) 682-0246 or visit hinckleysprings.com.
©2011 DS Waters of America, Inc.
Sponsor of student conservation association. SCA.
Since 1888. see more...

Andrèa B.
This water is the best tasting water for the most economically priced water out there. If you haven tried it yet I highly suggest giving this water a try!!
The C.
If I could give negative stars, I would. They continually delivered the wrong amount of water to my door. When I called to tell them to hold delivery, they continued to deliver bottles of water to my house. I have seven bottles in my garage filled with water that they are going to charge me for and I can't use. I paid them for all of this and they sent me to collections. This company either has a huge communication problem or an even bigger management problem as someone isn't paying attention to their employees. NOT RECOMMENDED TO USE.
Andrea M.
CHICAGO, IL
Best water to have purchase.... I've tried many other brands and some were okay and some had this weird aftet taste. I will recommend this great in taste pure water ,you won't regret it.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Hinckley Springs water is good but doesn't taste any different than tap water. I like this brand because they are cheaper than other water bottle brands, however, the water bottles are a little flimsy.