by Unknown

ASSESS YOUR SKIN‘S CONDITION: HiMirror helps you assess your skin‘s condition including wrinkles, fine lines, clarity, dark circles, dark spots, red spots, and pores so that you can effectively and efficiently target problem areas and move toward your beauty goals. Skincare Tracking:HiMirror Mini’s Skin Analysis engine lets you know if you’re getting results by monitoring the changes in your skin over time. Track your products and analyze your skin after facials and other clinical skin treatments to see what is really working for you. HiMirror Mini comes with an innovative and gorgeous LED lights to simulate five different lighting scenarios: sunset view, outside on a sunny day, brightly lit office, shopping mall or supermarket, and restaurant or party venue. These settings help you apply your makeup appropriately for the occasion and location. Magnifier:With HiMirror’s specialized lens and magnifying feature, you can perfect your winged eyeliner, easily shape your eyebrows, and more (actual size, 2x, 3x).

ASSESS YOUR SKIN‘S CONDITION - HiMirror helps you assess your skin‘s condition including wrinkles, fine lines, clarity, dark circles, dark spots, red spots, and pores so that you can effectively and efficiently target problem areas and move toward your beauty goals.; Skincare Tracking - HiMirror Mini’s Skin Analysis engine lets you know if you’re getting results by monitoring the changes in your skin over time. Track your products and analyze your skin after facials and other clinical skin treatments to see what is really working for you.; HiMirror Mini comes with an innovative and gorgeous LED lights to simulate five different lighting scenarios - sunset view, outside on a sunny day, brightly lit office, shopping mall or supermarket, and restaurant or party venue. These settings help you apply your makeup appropriately for the occasion and location.; Magnifier - With HiMirror’s specialized lens and magnifying feature, you can perfect your winged eyeliner, easily shape your eyebrows, and more (actual size, 2x, 3x).

i’m really wanting to purchase this mirror but just wondering if it’s worth the price?
I always dream about having one, but i’m not sure if it’s really a good idea? how long the battery will survive?
What is your opinion about HiMirror Mini?
Start your review of HiMirror Mini: Beauty smart mirror with LED makeup lights, makeup vanity Mirror with touch screen, your beauty consultant skin analyzer, magnifying mirror, innovative makeup mirror!
Dalton, GA
HiMirror Mini: Beauty smart mirror with LED makeup lights, makeup vanity Mirror with touch screen, your beauty consultant skin analyzer, magnifying mirror, innovative makeup mirror uploaded by kim H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I've never owned a smart mirror but when I saw this one for such a low price compared to others I knew I had to get it. It has so many functions it's crazy! Honestly I haven't even had a chance to fully explore every single function yet. The mirror is bigger than I was expecting and a lot easier to use and follow as well. You can use the camera associated with the mirror and zoom in really far to make doing details easier to see and do. You can adjust the lighting based on your surroundings and room lighting. But what makes it such an amazing mirror is that it's not just a mirror you can use to do your makeup! It can also connect to your internet to set up a personalized profile to save all your information. If you want to share the mirror you can even make multiple accounts on it. You can watch tutorials on the mirror while while using the mirror to follow the tutorial at the same time! This is an amazing feature especially for a beginner makeup enthusiast like me. You can also put in your skincare products and when you continuously analyze your skin using yet another feature, it can tell you if the products are working for your specific skin type or not! It can even make recommendations for your skincare products and which ones might work better for you. That's just shocking and unbelievable for a mirror!! The features just keep going and going too. Like you can try different makeup looks before doing them yourself, you can play music, connect to social media and even browse the internet all from your mirror! For the price the mirror is a huge steal. All of my friends are just absolutely fascinated by my mirror and are already saving up to get their own. I definitely recommend this mirror and brag about it to everyone!
Cerritos, CA
HiMirror Mini: Beauty smart mirror with LED makeup lights, makeup vanity Mirror with touch screen, your beauty consultant skin analyzer, magnifying mirror, innovative makeup mirror uploaded by Phil D.
One of my best friends gifted this to me at Christmas & I was beyond excited to try it out, primarily for the skin analyzing feature. Essentially, you can add the products you’re using & track usage over time by analyzing your skin and seeing if the products truly work for you! Now, this sounds amazing in theory, but in can be quite glitchy at times - not all of the products are in the system, and every so often it’ll wipe all of the products you’ve already inputted, which is kind of annoying. The skin analysis feature is a bit hard to figure out - I can see progress in many areas but there are certain areas that remain unchanged despite buying particular products recommended by the mirror, itself. Aside from the skin analysis feature, however, this mirror is incredible. It has Spotify & YouTube included in the mirror so you can listen to music or watch a tutorial directly as you’re doing your makeup! The HiTube (YouTube in the HiMirror) can be minimized so you can legit follow along as you go, it’s never been easier to follow tutorials 😍 The lighting options are also incredible, I always do my makeup on the outside feature and it comes out flawlessly each time. If you’re looking at this for the skin feature, alone, I’d say look into it a bit more as that is the one feature that can be a bit glitchy - other than that, however, this is an amazing beauty/tech item that often goes on sale, I’d definitely check it out!
Hollywood, FL
This is a cool mirror if you want to watch videos while you’re doing makeup but I don’t know how well it works for mapping your face. Little things like lighting or face placement can drastically change your results. Also, I like to take my time doing my makeup and the mirror will turn off after a certain amount of time which will turn the light off. This mirror also uses the camera as the magnifier which is similar to use if your front phone camera to do your makeup... it lags and it’s extremely grainy. To keep all your products listed in the mirror you need a bar code which is usually only on the actual box the product came in which was most likely thrown out when you opened it. I think this mirror is cool in theory but it doesn’t doesn’t really deliver what it says it can in my opinion.
Richmond Hill, GA
My boyfriend got this for me as an anniversary gift! It is amazing!! I use it every single day, especially when I’m doing my makeup. It has lights that can be changed to different settings you are going to be in through out the day so that your makeup always looks great! It analyzes your skin. You can watch YouTube while you do your makeup, just in case you wanna follow a tutorial. The one thing is that it is on the pricier side, but totally worth it
Lake Jackson, TX
I really love this mirror. It studies my face and helps me track if my skin care is helping and what needs work. Also helps keep track of my skin care expiration dates. Oh and it lights up to help me apply my makeup. The one drawback is I hate the magnification because it uses a camera and it just doesn't work well for me so I just don't do that. There are so many bells and whistles on this, but trust me it's amazing.
The Colony, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
Let me start off by saying I LOVE the idea of this mirror. It has multiple light settings, measures your skin, keeps track of beauty products and their expiration dates and you can access music and Alexa. All of that is a great example of combining beauty with technology. BUT there’s still work that needs to be done. Mostly with the camera. When I tried to get my skin measured it took forever because if you move at all the camera can’t focus. Once it was able to focus it measured my skin and I can agree with the results. It was really cool to see the scans and measurements but it was frustrating trying to get it to scan. Same with trying to add products to my beauty box. The barcode has to be HUGE for it to scan. Then there’s connectivity issues. I don’t think it’s my WiFi since my phone works fine. But trying to add products took forever. Trying to get the camera to focus took a while then it has to think for seriously 3 minutes before anything pops up. I’ll most likely be returning this since the price tag isn’t delivering worthwhile results in my mind. Maybe in a few years when more kinks are worked out I’ll give it another try. For now I would not recommend this mirror.
Rhinelander, WI
2,105 reviews
This is a really amazing smart mirror. They’re so many different functions and I really love that it tells you if a product is working. I think the price is fair because of all the functions of this mirror. I have the slide one and I have this mini. I prefer free the slide one but definitely worth the buy. Recommend.
AMAZING!! I use this mirror daily and it helps me a lot! It helped me keep track of what products are getting close to expiring, or what I should use. It also measures my skin type and tell me what products I should use to help my skin! It is worth the money!
Los fresnos, TX
HiMirror Mini: Beauty smart mirror with LED makeup lights, makeup vanity Mirror with touch screen, your beauty consultant skin analyzer, magnifying mirror, innovative makeup mirror uploaded by Paola M.
I’m soooo glad I got this as a gift. The light settings are amazing I also love how you can watch youtube, while still getting ready. It looks so amazing on my vanity as well!!! Im so happy with this mirror
St Louis Park, MN
Great product! Has a lot of updates and even supports Instagram! Some of the features you need to buy other himirror products so that is a downside. It smudges really easily but I still love it! Great!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...