Himalayan Salt 0662031 Aloha Bay Crystal Salt Lamp - 1 Lamp uploaded by Michelle L.Himalayan Salt 0662031 Aloha Bay Crystal Salt Lamp - 1 Lamp uploaded by Emily B.Himalayan Salt 0662031 Aloha Bay Crystal Salt Lamp - 1 Lamp uploaded by Lily K.

BY HIMALAYAN SALT

Aloha Bay Salt Crystal Lamps are made from salt crystal rocks formed by nature hundreds of millions of years ago and mined over 500 yards underground from the foothills of the Himalayas. When mining the salt crystals explosives are strictly prohibited to preserve the structures of the crystals. Lamps are carefully crafted by hand to retain the unique beautiful and natural shape of the rock. The result is a rare crystal with such beautiful colors ranging from off-white to apricot and warm pink. As the lit bulb or a tea light warms up the lamp healthful negative ions lift off from the surface and help to cleanse and improve the quality and freshness of the air you breathe. Recommendations for using your Salt-Crystal Lamp Please note that salt crystals can absorb and emit moisture in cold damp rooms. Therefore we recommend the use of your salt lamp in heat regulated and dry living areas. Changing the light bulb: Before removing or screwing in the bulb please pull the power plug. Next remove the electrical components by carefully pulling the cord. A regular 15W bulb with the smaller base is available in almost any hardware or department store. Ensure that the bulb is no more than 15 Watts and the threaded base size is the same. Any light bulbs attached are not covered by our warranty. Caution: There are two springs above the plastic or metal plate that can snap back and smack your fingers while you are pulling. Because of this you must pull the components out only by the cord underneath the plate until the springs are released. After changing the bulb press both springs carefully together and put all electrical components together with the springs back into the salt rock. Please ensure that your Salt-Crystal Lamp is placed safely away from children and domestic animals. see more...

• Anyone with pets have a problem with them licking the salt lamp c...2 Answers
  • Do these really give a calming feeling?1 Answers
  • This looks supper cool. A great room decor item to have! But are ...4 Answers
Joni W.
North Adams, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lamp! Nice size and color. Bright and cute! Used as often as you want. Great value only paid 10$ for it. I think it’s super adorable and lights up the room perfectly! Super easy! Evolution Salt - Natural Salt Lamps, Himalayan Crystal 25 lbs
Emily B.
I absolutely love my Himalayan salt rock! I had heard mixed reviews on them working for headaches. I decided to get one anout a month ago and I have been headache free since the second day! I didn't change any of my habits other than having my salt rock on all day/night!! Also my husband stopped snoring since we got it...I have no idea if that is because of it or not but in 8 years he has snored every night and now not at all! We love it and are going to be getting more for other rooms in our home! Our cats were curious about it, the first day we got it they licked it but afterwords they just like to sit next to it!
Lily K.
duvall, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i use this lamp everyday since i got it! For $30 (on sale at my local co op) this was a steal. It purifies toxins, cleans your air, looks cute, and gives a nice glow. I love the company Aloha Bay, too, since its genuine Himalayan salt and each piece is handmade out of  real crystal!
Erin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This salt lamp is amazing! As soon as I turn it on I start to relax and calm down from the busy day. It's not a harsh light yet very soft and soothing. There are no complaints regarding this product and I would recommend this product to everyone.
Margaret P.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
They don't really light much but they do taste just like salt prize is t bad of amazon they are good for detoxification supposedly. No scent really just taste like sea salt and no i would not
keysha E.
Denham Springs, LA
😃I love my rock salt. It calming to look at. We have two in the living room andvwr turn the lights off and just sit and relax. I would recommend anyone who needs a stress relief to get on.
Michelle L.
Battersea, AR
If you ever have to work night shifts I highly recommend getting a salt lamp. It does help make up for not seeing the sun it makes the transition a lot easier. They are also great for helping you relax the warm glow just soothes the soul.
Ali C.
Toronto , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Himalayan salt lamps. Not only do they create the perfect ambience, but they help purify the air. The glow they emit is beautiful and calming and they are the perfect addition to any room. I can't wait to get more
Alexandra S.
Corona, CA
This looks supper cool. A great room decor item to have! But are there any other purposes besides on how cool it looks and that it is a lamp?
Alicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have recently read that these are fire hazards....any truth to the rumor? I know people that love them and one friend sells them.
Allison B.
Anyone with pets have a problem with them licking the salt lamp constantly?
Jennifer W.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these really give a calming feeling?