Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesHimalayan Dog Chew
Himalayan Pet Supply; Himalayan Dog Chew, yakyYUM, Cheese, 3 count

Himalayan Pet Supply; Himalayan Dog Chew, yakyYUM, Cheese, 3 count

by Himalayan Dog Chew

yakyYUM is part of the new, yakySNACKS line of treats and chews from Himalayan Pet Supply. yakyYUM starts the same way our Himalayan cheese does, with deeply rooted, traditional Himalayan craftsmanship. We’ve taken our Himalayan cheese (traditional...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Himalayan Pet Supply; Himalayan Dog Chew, yakyYUM, Cheese, 3 count!
Emily N.
Finzel
These are my dogs favorite treats(20 and 55lbs)! They love the cheese flavor as well as the chicken, beef, and liver! I can sometimes find these treats at tjmaxx (for about $5) but I usually have to order them.
Brenna L.
Hampton, VA
This is like giving my Frenchie a bully stick.. he chews at this thing until it’s gone and needs something else to eat 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Looking for your answer?