Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesHimalayan Dog Chew
Himalayan Original Dog Chew for Dogs Under 35 lbs

Himalayan Original Dog Chew for Dogs Under 35 lbs

by Himalayan Dog Chew

From Himalayan Pet Supply, who brought hard cheese chews to the USA nearly 10 years ago, comes the newest addition, yaky Original Himalayan Cheese Chews. yaky Original is made using traditional methods, and is the healthy, all natural, and easily...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Himalayan Original Dog Chew for Dogs Under 35 lbs!
Bethany M.
Gilbert, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 18 week old goldendoodle loves these! He is teething right now so anything that will keep him from chewing on stuff he’s not supposed to is a plus. I like that it takes him hours to eat one of these, and they’re not smelly like bully sticks (biggest plus). I put one in his Kong toy and he spends hours eating it. I would recommend to dog owners!
cutesmartkind H.
Katy, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Himalayan Original Dog Chew for Dogs Under 35 lbs uploaded by cutesmartkind H.
My dog LOVES this chew & it keeps him busy, even though he is a teething, curious puppy. He weight 20 lbs, so I opted for the “under 35 lbs” chew & it’s the perfect size. This chew is natural, doesn’t stink, nor does it make a mess!

Looking for your answer?