BY HIMALAYAN #1 in Lamps

Freshen Air Naturally Handcrafted & Mounted on Neem Wood Base Each Crystal Totally Unique This lamp is scientifically proven to work like an air purifier.  When lit, it emits negative ions that fight against positively charged practical s that cause us to feel stuffy and sluggish. Naturally Purifies: Allergens Smoke Dander Pollens Air Pollutants Dilutes odor 100% Guaranteed ~ Quality ~ Satisfaction Purify The Air ~ Beautify The Home ~ With Natural Alternative™ Environmentally Friendly Product™ C-TPAT Certified ~ Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism Light Bulb Included Weight:  5-7 lbs. Electrical Ratings 120VAC, 15 Watts, 60HZ ; *Product size may vary due to the nature of rock. Please note:  This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to see more...

• Does this really help with anxiety and air purity?5 Answers
  • What purpose does this serve?5 Answers
  • How good are these? And what is there purpose?3 Answers
Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs
  • "I love mine, I have one in the nursery and it not only makes the room feel fresher, but it gives a nice soft light so we have no need for an additional night light. " in 3 reviews
Allie A.
Myrtle Beach
I love my salt lamp!! I use it almost every night! Mine even came with an adjustable setting so I can make it bright or dull if I want. It’s pretty heavy though, but I love it! I currently have two lamps that I use in my room. Makes me feel relaxed and calm after a stressful day. #saltlamp #relax Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs
Samantha💪 D.
Incredible salt lamp. I went on a cruise last November and used their spa. They had a salt room that was so fantastic I knew I had to get something similar for my home. Thankfully, the gym where I take yoga has one and we use it during our practice. You can feel it cleansing your lungs and settling your breathing. It's not super cheap for a lamp, but the benefits you gain outweigh the price. Absolutely worth it!
Kathie W.
Ozark, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
These Himalayan rock salt lamps are so amazing. They purify the air by taking out the negative ions. It's truly unbelievable how much they help with allergies and migraines. Two years ago almost everyone on my gift list got one. You can grab them almost anywhere from Earth Bound, Target to online for about $30. #GiftCrush #contest Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs
Karlie B.
Tunkhannock, PA
Got this for Christmas & love it!! You can adjust the light dimmer or brighter and it’s great. They say it purifies the air and is supposed to be good for your health overall. I love it! It also looks so pretty as decoration. It’s great for night time if you don’t want it completely dark & just want a little bit of light. It’s great for everyone!
Victoria M.
This is a very pretty lamp. It’s a salt rock and it’s also not as pricy as everyone thinks. I give this product five stars because I have read on it that it help with certain illnesses and I’m down with anything that will help someone !!!
Marie N.
Burke
I love these so much. They look amazing and really add a nice warming affect to any room that you add them too. I had a problem with my room just seeming really stuffy and they air just smells musty. I keep one of these in my room now and it helps a lot along with being super cute and going with my aesthetic! I know have two lamps and one candle holder! I highly recommend these because each one is unique and these are on the cheaper end but still work really well!!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a gorgeous product, I love my Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp it is gorgeous, insanely affordable, and it looks so amazing with all the lights out, it is one of my favorite pieces on our screened in porch. I am going to buy a couple more for our home and as gifts.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
I absolutely love my salt lamp. It gives off the most beautiful light pink glow. It was very affordable and although I don’t know if it actually helps with my depression it is definitely soothing.
Amela F.
Lansing, MI
I love mine. I leave it on almost every night and I do find a difference in my mental and physical health. It’s easier to breathe when I’m sick and laying in bed while it’s on just alleviates my anxiety.
Nikki H.
I've heard a lot about the health qualities of salt lamps. Though I don't know if I can really say how it has affected my health, I can certainly attest to it's beauty. It gives off a soft, warm glow that I absolutely love. Much nicer than traditional lamps.
Amy V.
Burien, WA
Why is this beneficial? Or is this only for the design?
Desi W.
Blountville , TN
Does this truely help with allergies? Do you relax easier?🤷
shananne c.
They look so nice.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Decorator Expert Level 3
Have people hound their health improved with this or even house enviroment
Abby D.