Home & GardenDecorLampsHimalayan
Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs

Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs

by Himalayan

#1 in Lamps

Freshen Air Naturally Handcrafted & Mounted on Neem Wood Base Each Crystal Totally Unique This lamp is scientifically proven to work like an air purifier.  When lit, it emits negative ions that fight against positively charged practical s that cause us to feel stuffy and sluggish. Naturally Purifies: Allergens Smoke Dander Pollens Air Pollutants Dilutes odor 100% Guaranteed ~ Quality ~ Satisfaction Purify The Air ~ Beautify The Home ~ With Natural Alternative™ Environmentally Friendly Product™ C-TPAT Certified ~ Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism Light Bulb Included Weight:  5-7 lbs. Electrical Ratings 120VAC, 15 Watts, 60HZ ; *Product size may vary due to the nature of rock. Please note:  This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to

Does this clear sinuses?
what are the benefits?
Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs is it worth it? I’ve been looking for one for a while but still sold
Start your review of Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs!
Product Highlights
...fresher, but it gives a nice soft light so we have no need for an additional night light. in reviews
Kathy P.
N Providence, RI
Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs uploaded by Kathy P.
I love having my Hilmalaya Salt lamps at home, I have two ... I have read a lot about its benefits and I love it. eliminates environmental pollution either by electricity or dust. it is not recommended that it be near places where there is moisture or water. And they are beautiful!
S. S.
Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs uploaded by S. S.
I enjoy this salt lamp. The glow from the light is soothing. When it’s off it’s a pretty color and texture. I’ve owned it for years and highly recommend adding one to enhance your space.
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs uploaded by Nicole C.
I got this as a gift and it’s amazing ✨ it’s so calming and really gives my living room a nice ambiance anytime of day, whether it’s lit or not. I love the healing and purifying properties of it. Highly recommend!
Leslie F.
Sanger, CA
Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs uploaded by Leslie F.
I loveee this salt lamp to the death of me! I actually have 3 in total all in deprédate rooms and even one in the restroom :) the color changing is sooo pretty that I simply leave that on in the shower turn off the restroom ligh and it’s soo beautiful! There’s also many different sized as well :)
Ginger L.
Raleigh, NC
Decorator Expert Level 3
Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs uploaded by Ginger L.
Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs uploaded by Ginger L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I enjoy the ambience that my Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs puts out in my bedroom. It’s so relaxing and provides a nice light that can be adjusted to your preferences. Very affordable with many benefits that are well worth the price. If you’re feeling stressed, I recommend giving it a go and create a better more relaxed sleep:
Nesha M.
Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs uploaded by Nesha M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a lover of salt lamps. It just adds a sense of tranquility to my home. This salt lamp is 6 years old and still going strong I've used salt lamps for years. I suffer from allergies. I have about 8 so far. While I'm not sure if they have helped my allergies its a beautiful decorative piece that will add a bit of decor to your living quarters
kelsey G.
Orland Park
Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs uploaded by kelsey G.
I love this salt lamp! I think it makes my room feel like a calmer place! I sometimes use it as a nightlight, which works great! I found mine at TJMaxx for super cheap! Would recommend for anyone looking for a nice, calming salt lamp
Star P.
Eagle Point, OR
Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs uploaded by Star P.
i have 4 of these. we leave them on 24 hours a day. they work as night lights while cleaning the air. if the bulb burns out it's easy to replace.it gives off a soft glow. it has a switch on the cord for easy on and off.
<3 <.
Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs uploaded by <3 <.
I got one of these at the beginning of my spiritual journey. Soon as I plug it in my mood goes from 😡 to 🙂 within mins. I heard that it detoxes the air as well. I recommend this for anybody who’s into crystals,astrology, etc.
Chelsea C.
Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs uploaded by Chelsea C.
I keep this lamp in my bedroom, and I love the soft glow that it gives off! It’s relaxing, and having this on instead of a bright light helps me fall asleep faster at night after reading! I would recommend for anyone! Himalayan Ionic Crystal Salt Natural Lamp 5-7 lbs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole C.
Ingersoll, ON
il y a 4 mois
Victoria M. il y a 4 mois
Yes these lamps are amazing! Perfect lighting and they also purify the air.
Jessica T.