Himalayan Institute Neti Stik Aromatherapy Inhaler (Pack of 2) uploaded by Katherine V.Himalayan Institute Neti Stik Aromatherapy Inhaler (Pack of 2) uploaded by Sarah C.

BY HIMALAYAN INSTITUTE

Himalayan Institute: Neti Stik Energize Inhaler see more...

Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this product when I'm feeling sniffly and need to clear my nose. It has a pleasant aroma and is all natural. It includes peppermint, eucalyptus, menthol and lavender. I found it when my local drugstore was out of the usual vapoinhaler that I use. It's a good product to help clear your nose and sinuses.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this product in conjunction with daily netipot treatments to help with dubious pressure and drainage. I liked that it was convenient enough to use and take with me to work. I will buy it again for the upcoming cold season.
Sarah C.
Migraines leave me desperate for relief. This little stick is magic. Several deep breaths will ease off some of the pain. It is helpful for relaxation as well! I've had mine for over a year and it has not faded at all!
Gabby M.
Hazlet , NJ
Great scent! Nice for homeopathic approach to wellness. Good price for two of the product.