Himalayan Dog Chews Himalayan Dog Chew - Large/jumbo - Mixed Chews uploaded by Panko t.Himalayan Dog Chews Himalayan Dog Chew - Large/jumbo - Mixed Chews uploaded by Katie Q.

BY HIMALAYAN DOG CHEWS

Himalayan Dog Chew Mixed Variety Dog Treat The Himalayan Dog Chew is a very hard type of chew. Although it is considered a cheese, it is incredibly durable. Depending on the size and eating habits of your dog, it is the longest lasting chew you will find. Your dog must work the end of the treat for hours, softening it with their mouths before small pieces of it can be slowly scraped off. It is 100% natural with no preservatives. When you give your dog this chew, you know that you are providing them with hours of high quality eating entertainment. Features: Very hard, very durable chew 100% All Natural Long lasting Variety of sizes in one convenient package Item Specifications: Flavor: Cheese Size: Contains 3 pieces, total weight 11.5oz Best for dogs 40-80lbs Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein: min 52.6% Crude Fat: min 0.9% Ash: max 6.0% Moisture: max 10.2% Ingredients: 100% Yak and Cow Milk. Salt and lime juice used to cut the product into pieces. see more...

• Are these long lasting? I'm looking for a chew that my Ba...3 Answers
  • I have a lab/pit mix and an English setter mix. How long ...1 Answers
Kirsten O.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These milk bones are great! Especially for a puppy! It kept him busy for long hours and it didn't affect his stomach in any way! I'm very satisfied with this purchase. You can buy a pound for $20 (3 large milk bones in one package)!
Allie G.
Weirsdale
Of all the chews I have purchased over the years, I can honestly say that Himalayan dog chews are the most durable I’ve encountered. My dogs absolutely loved them and I feel like they last forever, even up against my super chewers!
Olivia S.
If you have a large dog like mine who can devour a bone or treat within seconds, this is absolutely the chew for you. One of these takes my dog (pit bull) roughly an hour to chew. When he reaches the end, I pop it in the microwave for about 30 seconds and it turns into a giant puff ball that he can eat. A little pricey but it's worth every penny!
Alejandra C.
PHOENIX, AZ
My dog LOVES these. Not only are they an awesome treat, the company also has great customer service. Their website was down and I was having an issue placing an order they reached out to me and sent us some free chews to make up for it! My dog get so excited while she has to wait for them in the micro.
Katie Q.
San Diego, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My small shih-tzu Tootsie loves these! They keep her busy and are a nice treat that I can give her at home or when I take her to work. I got them on Amazon after seeing great reviews. The other cool part is that once you get down to the end, you can microwave them to become a soft treat (so that they don't choke). The only down side is the slight smell that for some reason reminds me of cigarette smoke. BUT with that said, it doesn't smell obnoxious. I found that with some of her bully bones. Also- it doesn't get soggy. So when it's time to put it away or take it away it isn't gross.
Panko t.
San Francisco, CA
LOVE this. This chew can keep me occupied for hours! My pawrents love it because it's healthy (not fatty like pig ears and no risk for ingesting plastic like nylabones) and doesn't smell bad (like bully sticks!)
Courtney L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these. We began using them after discovering his grain allergy and wanted a better alternative to raw hides. He usually chews them non stop and they last him about 10 days. I also love that you can put them in the microwave and make them into a treat.
Karen R.
Reisterstown, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great dog treats. Keep our pups busy when they need to get their chew on. Does not have an odor, does not stain carpet. Don’t forget to microwave it when it gets small for a special treat! Himalayan Dog Chews Himalayan Dog Chew - Large/jumbo - Mixed Chews
Brittanny S.
Georgetown, IN
I have a large Australian Shepherd mix who is one of the most aggressive chewers I have ever seen. He was a farm dog that we adopted when he was just shy of a year. When he was six months old he ended up having surgery to have nylon removed from his intestines. He cannot use any toys or chews that have nylon in them. We have also been reluctant to give him rawhide, but he was literally chewing up the wood of our deck. These chews have been a life saver for us and a sanity saver for him. These have lasted the longest of anything we have purchased so far, usually a few days at a time before the piece becomes too small.
Leana T.
San Francisco, CA
My husky loves his himalayan chews (we call it his "cheese"). He gets great pleasure gnawing on them, and a large one will last him a week or so. They are supposed to be digestible, but I do find 'bits' in his feces. They don't appear harmful though, and have a smokey scent (not unpleasant). I first found these through bestbullysticks.com, but now buy them wherever I can find the best price as they are rather expensive for what they are (boiled milk and lime juice).

Two paws up for the cheese!
Heather W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Are these long lasting? I'm looking for a chew that my Basset Hound and Corgi furbabies won't scarf down in a couple of minutes.
Emily H.
I have a lab/pit mix and an English setter mix. How long do these last? My dogs have really strong jaws and chew through stuff at a very fast rate.